Beerus x Shy! Clingy! Female! reader

I'll start this off with a bang! This is also a request page, so please request any of the three characters and what you want from the chapter.

And what I mean by clingy is that she doesn't want to be left alone, she gets anxious when she's by herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~2nd POV~

    Android 18 sighed once more in distress, somehow containing herself from snapping at your feeble form. Not only was this the fifth time you asked her to go to the bathroom with her, but you also kept following her around the party like a lost puppy. Keeping her from the isolation that she so dearly wanted to enjoy.

"For the last time, Y/n, I have to look after Marron," Android 18 declared sternly, noticing your fingers stroke each other in worry.

"You can bring her with us," you said promptly.

    "Y/n. I can't be with you forever, I have things I have to do. You do as well," she stated, her piercing blue eyes softened in compassion, "enjoy Bulma's birthday, that's why she brought you after-all."

      You opened your mouth to reply, but she already left with a giggling baby tucked in her arms. You felt your heart pace as your anxiety started to swell, and began to look over the large crowd of people to see who you can cling onto next.

      You drug your hand down your arm and clasped it tightly while you weaved through the crowd, seeing a bob of blue hair gave you the relief you needed. She wouldn't mind, would she?

  Bulma noticed you instantly through the crowd and pulled her lips into a smile, waving her arm at you. Flashing her expensive jewelry to the world.

"Y/n! Are you having a good time?"

     You walked faster, muttering 'excuse me' to anybody you remotely touched, before standing beside Bulma. Relieved.

"I'm good, now," you answered, feeling security fill your heart knowing that you weren't alone anymore.

     Bulma took a sip of wine, smacked her red lips in content, and read your sad eyes like an open book.

    She sighed and immediately knew that Android 18 was tired of you following her everywhere, just like a lost pup. No, not like, exactly like a lost pup.

"She left you, didn't she?" Bulma asked in amusement.

"I-I mean, I wouldn't force her to do stuff she didn't want to do," you scanned over the food stalls and asked, "can we eat now?"

     Bulma chuckled nervously, already predicting that you'd be her shadow for the whole gathering, but... she felt like a queen somehow.

"Sure!" she smiled and trotted over to the buffet with you trailing behind.

   The whole cruise was like that, you ask her to come with you to places, and you lurking behind her while she talked to guests. You just hated the feeling of being alone or left behind.

That's when two special guests decided to join and take away Bulma's attention.

   You were eating a pleasant meal when Bulma noticed someone from the crowd and got up without saying anything, you quickly gulped the food down and followed after her.

"Don't leave me," you called to her.

"An exquisite party you have, Bulma," an unfamiliar voice complimented.