Frieza x Neko! Emotionless! Female! reader

I just love Frieza is just my absolute favorite, I love him so much X.X

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~2nd POV~

    He is a ruthless emperor, a tyrant with a temper, and a cold heart to his soldiers, or rather, to everyone he passes by. A pure image of evil...but today, he was simply bored. He sat upon his throne, tiredly staring off into his imagination. 

      You entered the door to his throne room abruptly, Frieza looked over in irritation that someone would come in without knocking, but as soon as he noticed that it was you, he sighed and laid back in his throne.

"What do you need, Y/n?" he snapped, as usual.

"Zarbon and Dodoria are on their breaks," you answered monotonously, "I came to fill in."

Frieza hummed throughout your statement, his tail subconsciously wagging in excitement.

"So, they decided to send me a weakling?" Frieza scoffed, "how pathetic."

      You shrugged, feeling your tail wag behind you to keep the blood flowing. "I'm stronger than them, I do recall breaking Zarbon's arm last month when we trained."

Frieza chuckled a little, "Are you questioning me, Y/n?"

"Not quite, I'm just fixing a mistake. Lord Frieza," you stated, walking forward to brush your hip against the throne, he looked up at you and folded his arms.

"So, Y/n, what's with the ears?"

    You gave him a confused look, resulting in your ears to perk up. "It's connected with my body. What's with the tail?"

Frieza glared at you, "I will cut your tongue off, brute."

You gave him a blank look, "You would've already done it. Besides that, I've got to train."

"What's the point in 'filling in' when you're just going to train?"

"I don't know," you shrugged, "you can come with, I can tell you're bored."

"I'll go when I want to."

"Alright," you bowed to him, flattening your ears on your head, "I'll be taking my leave, Lord Frieza."

Frieza hummed in agreement and watched you exit the room.

 He felt his cheeks flush up as he looked outside at the wide array of stars, "How...embarrassing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          You threw light punches against the metal wall. No, It's not used for training, but you use it to make your knuckles more resilient and hard. The light punches eventually turned into hard blows. With bleeding and throbbing knuckles, you wiped them on your exposed legs and entered the ring. Feeling ready for a match.

       When you entered the room, you stripped the armor off your body to allow yourself to feel more pain. Plus, it would make you more tolerant if you were to be hurt in combat, after-all.

      You looked around the room and found yourself staring at a group of soldiers training by themselves.

"Do you want to battle?" you asked the small group.

They perked up from the weights in their faces, "All of us?"

"Sure."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------