Yandere! Jiren x Office worker! oc {Part 2 END} (Lemon)

Wrote by: Almind_Juice_14

Here's the second part from this talented writer ^^ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         It didn't make sense or at-least what Venus thought at first.  How could such a successful man from one of the most successful sector, the eleventh, look at her, an impulsive, blunt, young lady.  Then think she's worthy enough to be stalked? Then again, from what Venus knows and heard of about Jiren, he's a guy of few words or feelings.  But never in a million years would Venus think he'd become obsessed for the likes of her. 

        As far as she could remember, Venus stumbled in front of Jiren as she and Chello were setting up a meeting at the higher offices of her work place.  If anything the two of them coming in contact was miracle, as Jiren had an entirely different job and status for that matter.  

       But Jiren was by most standards, handsome.  He had a calm stoic face, a baritone voice that was oddly calming.  He was tall with broad shoulders and his body covered in muscles. Venus knew off the top her head from rumors that women would throw themselves at him or at-least try to.  Like before, Jiren wasn't an emotional person and brushed those women off. No wonder why, he had his eyes set on only one girl, Venus.

"W-Why me?  We don't even know each other let alone have had any conversations?"  Venus said pulling the sheets over herself, it felt as if the room became colder as Jiren stared at her.  "Though I'd ask myself the same question, you in a way interest me. You're not like the women who throw themselves at me.  In other words you act like yourself, you have interests and strengths that many women don't look to have."

Venus relaxed hearing Jiren's rather pragmatic statement.  "Then...Then why did you stalk me? " Jiren cocked his head to side, thinking.  "Because Venus, the more I see how you act, how you smile at those friends of yours, the more I..."

"...Want you."  He finished, Jiren got up from his seat.  The city lights covered Jiren's bare form in the dark bedroom and Venus sunk into the bed, wishing to disappear.  He'd obviously prepared this, Venus could see his arms and hands twitch from anticipation. The more he got closer Venus could make out the details of him.  To her own horror, Jiren didn't have any clothing covering himself.

She could see his chiseled abs and brawn.  Venus stopped her gaze when she saw his full manhood.  Like the rest of him, it was girthy and large. Venus felt her heart beat faster as Jiren settled on the bed.  Venus bit her lip, she could hear her panicked breathing. Venus pulled her weight off the bed and stood on the cold wooden floor.

Venus stood on her own two feet still disoriented, but standing nonetheless.  She could feel the cold air against her skin and something else. She looked down and shuddered.  The gift set of lingerie, corset and all was fitted over her. The violet satin and woven lace fitted her form perfectly, too perfectly.  "Y-You sick ba- " Before Venus could finish Jiren wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her to him.

"I wouldn't finish that Venus."  He said and gently moved her onto his lap.  Venus felt his grip on her waist tighten as she struggled.  Jiren dove into her neck pecking every inch of her skin with his lips.  Venus fidgeted as Jiren bit her skin and soon moved onto her jaw. His calloused hands rubbed over her exposed skin and one pulled the lace keeping the corset on Venus.

Venus all the while tried to ignore these new sensations.  She tried to pull herself away from Jiren's embrace but one of his hands tightly grasped her arm.  His grip would surely leave bruise as Venus felt her hand become slightly limp. Her eyes teared up from the pain and the situation she was in.  Jiren began to lick her tears and untie Venus's corset. Venus jolted, feeling her corset being pulled off, although admittedly it wasn't something she liked to wear.  It was the only thing still covering her from Jiren.

While Venus pulled the corset into her arms, trying desperately to keep it on her.  Jiren placed his right hand at the back of her head and pushed her into a kiss. His hands ran through Venus's black hair and savoring her taste.  He let go of her head and Venus breathed hard. She was still panicking even if Jiren was being gentle. As soon as Venus settle her breathing Jiren pulled her back in and quickly pulled off her corset.

The rush of cold air made Venus shudder and hug her arms over her bare chest.  But Jiren acted quick and pinned both of her arms above head. His grey eyes scanned over Venus's exposed bosom.  He slowly dragged a hand over her soft skin, his felt his arousal rise. Venus quietly cried as Jiren felt and nipped her chest.  Jiren removed the other pieces of clothing that covered her.

Though he'd have to admit the set he commissioned for Venus worked well on her figure.  Now was the time he'd take her. Venus closed her eyes trying to cancel out what Jiren was doing to her.  She felt her body become tense as Jiren positioned himself between her bare legs. She trembled as she could feel his warm erection gently rub against her sensitive skin.  Venus yelped when she felt Jiren slowly slide himself in her. "S-Stop, did you lubricate or...anything?" Venus stuttered out.

Jiren stopped midway and looked at her.  "If that's wondering, then yes. I imagined this would be your first time, so I took precautions."  Venus exhaled, at least she wouldn't fear bleeding on her first time, even if forced... Jiren thrusted into her again, this time faster.  Venus breathed in, she felt himself slide in yet again. It was like having something warm fill her, then slowly then retract. For Jiren it was euphoria, his member being enveloped in the warm body of Venus.  

This went on for several minutes, during that time Venus felt her muscles contort if Jiren moved too fast.  She by then dug her fingers into the sheets. Jiren breathed in and slid into Venus, he could feel himself releasing his climax.  He sighed, his muscles relaxed when he finished. Venus was still tense after Jiren finished. He slowly moved out of her and sat upright.  He gently caressed Venus and looked at her with a rather affectionate stare.  

"You probably feel sore, if you want to, though I do recommend, you bathe yourself."  He asked motioning to a door on the other side of the room. The opportunity of getting away from Jiren was enough for Venus to bounce back from her tense state.  She kept her gaze on the door, ignoring Jiren as she walked off. Venus arrived in the room, the floor and walls were made cold and smooth tiles. She locked the door behind her and turned on the lights.  

It was a clean and spacious bathroom with a marble tub to top it off.  Venus walked towards the showers though she did give the marble tub a glance or two.  Venus lent a shaking hand and turned on the shower and making the water hot. She was tense and too many emotions riled in her head at the moment.  Venus didn't flinch when the steam water touched her.  

A second later all of her emotions came out and she sobbed.  Though the shower masked over her cries and tears Venus did manage to clean herself.  Though she still felt violated. Venus stepped out and grabbed the nearest towel and dried her skin off.  After that she unlocked the bathroom door and peeked her head from it. 

Jiren wasn't in the room yet the room was no longer in it's disheveled state.  Perhaps Venus showered a bit longer than she expected. Venus walked into the room, she glanced over the now neat bed and saw something.  A note and some clothes that were her size. Venus pulled the clothing over herself, now with something covering herself Venus felt more secure than not.  Then she scanned over the note.

         There was an early meeting of sorts that he had to go to.  From what Venus could tell it was probably important and if so, she hoped he'd come back late. But for now Venus could rest easily for now that is.