~Go Fuck Yourself~

~2~
12.08.3220
Around 12am

__Camelia's PoV__

Finally! My assignment was finished. That took more than I thought it would. I was glad I got to see Sierra... I missed her. We haven't seen each other in a while. Every day she got more and more beautiful. I felt bad everytime I looked into her eyes. I wish I could have expressed my feelings better... I thought she hated me... I have  always been so rude to her... I wish I hadn't hurried in this relationship with Vanessa...

But there was nothing I could  do now. My parents were convinced that she was the best for me, because she acted like the purest angel around them...but she was the devil herself...

I wasn't not gonna think about her anymore, she managed to stress me out just by breathing... I didn't even think that is possible...

The sound of my phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. It was my mom.

"Hi sweetie!", his high pitched voice chimed on the other end of the line. "Could you please go and buy a cake from the bakery? It's your dad's birthday today. He's still at work, so I have enough time to get everything planned out."

"Alright...", I sigh. "...it'll take me a couple minutes to get home though. The closest bakery is in the Sun Pack."

"That's alright. Take your time. See you soon! Love you, bye!"

"Bye mom!", I responded as I hung up the call. I picked up all of my stuff and proceeded to leave the establishment after paying for my coffee.
As I was walking on the sidewalk, I passed an alleyway. I was minding my own business until I heard the voice of my girlfriend shouting out slurs and insults and quiet sobs in the background.

"Stop... P-please... Stop... I'm sorry", I hear the voice of the girl I've always had a crush on beg and cry in pain.

"I DON'T CARE! DIE, JUST DIE ALREADY!", Vanessa shouted. I couldn't take it. Sierra's cries are broke my heart. I whipped my phone out and dared to look in the alleyway. I started recording Vanessa beating Sierra up, so I had proof to show the police and our parents. Then I called the cops and an ambulance. I jumped out of my hiding spot when I saw Sierra's eyes flutter.

When Vanessa saw my face, she froze and started crying. I didn't care. I looked forward and picked Sierra up. I brushed the hair out of her face and watched Vanessa get taken away by the cops.

"I knew you've always been a huge piece of shit! Go fuck yourself!", I yelled as I broke up with her on the spot. I now had proof that she wasn't as innocent as she claimed she was.

After the doctors placed Sierra into the ambulance I decided to call mom.

"Hi, sweetie? What's up?", he asked impatiently. "Did you get the cake?"

"About that... something important came up. It's really serious. Sierra got beaten up by Vanessa in the alleyway next to the Town Square."
"I don't believe you", he said. "Vanessa is a very well-behaved girl."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have proof." I responded, determined to make him believe me. "I took a video and Sierra is now in the hospital."

"Dear Gods. I hope she's ok. I want to see the video though.", he said. I could sense he was worried, but I'm glad he wanted to see the video.

"Alright. I have to go. I'll send you the video right now. I have to go find Martina and Benjamin so I could spread the news. Talk to you later, bye!"

"Bye sweetie! Be careful.", he hung up.

I head back to the cafe. There stood, waiting, Martina and Benjamin. I pondered for a minute to decide how to break it down to them. After I figured it out I made my way over to them.