~ Chapter 4 ~

Enjoy chapter 4 of Two Lives!!

The rest of the week went by in a blur, switching from good to bad, day to day, until it was finally Friday. I woke up and went through my normal routine and woke up in my bad life once again. My morning routine was starting to get really in eventful, dull, and boring but I guess I can't change anything about it. I wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey sweater since it was cold out.

After spending the whole bus ride listening to music, we arrived at the school. I went straight to my locker to find Lu-chan waiting for me. She wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a light blue jacket over a green shirt.

"Hey, Lu-chan!" I greeted her brightly.

"Heyy!" She greeted. "It has gotten so cold in just the past week!" She complained,
hugging herself for warmth.

"Yeah, it has!" I agreed as I pulled my math stuff from my locker after looking at the math books in Lucy's hands. Gajeel's gang had just arrived and they were walking through the hallway being really loud, laughing, making fun of people, and talking about what they did yesterday after school. Most of them wore darker clothes with leather jackets.

"Ha! There's Shrimp!" Gajeel chuckled as he pointed at me. I locked eyes with his amused, red ones with mine, filled with hurt. He was too far away too notice, though. After the insult he just continued to walk and jabber on with his gang to their lockers.

"They can get really annoying sometimes," Lucy sighed as she patted my shoulder in a comforting way. I nodded in agreement and shut my locker.

"Hi guys!" Juvia greeting with a toothy grin and her eyes closed.

"Hi Juvia!" We greeted in unison with a smile just as enthusiastic as her's.

"You both have math next, correct?" Juvia asked, examining the books in our hands.

"Yep!" I giggled. We all walked to Mr. Dreyar's room. Right when we walked in he gave us a smile before going back to his book, waiting for the bell to ring. Some students were already seated and were chatting with their surrounding friends.

We sat where we usually did in math, which meant Gajeel would be behind me later, teasing on my shortness.

Me, Juvia, and Lucy were all chatting when Gajeel's friends that had this class, Gray, Natsu, and Cobra, walked in and sat in there usually seats, leaving the one behind me empty. The bell soon rang and Gajeel was still not in the classroom.

'Shouldn't he have came with his gang?' I questioned myself as the rest of the students sat down and turned to face the front of the classroom towards our math teacher.

When the teacher finished doing whatever he was doing on his computer he stood up and walked to the board. He looked around the room when his eyes stopped on the seat behind me. He then just continued looking at the rest of the class. I was actually disappointed that Gajeel wasn't here to bother the hell out of me.

"Looks like we're-"

Mr. Dreyar got cut off by the door opening to reveal a dark haired, red eyed troublemaker.

"Sorry," he mumbled as he walked over to his seat. He shoved his books in his desk then slumped down in his chair. Mr. Dreyar stared at Gajeel all the way until Gajeel had gotten to his seat and was staring back. Then the teacher started our math lesson.

"Why were you late?" I heard Gray ask Gajeel in a hushed voice.

"Couldn't unlock my locker," he grunted in response.

"How did you get it off?" Gray asked with curiosity.

"Gihi," Gajeel grinned evilly. "Let's just say that lock won't work at all anymore," he chuckled.