Attempt

𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚢𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
there was now only one day left before Natsu left, and I knew that Lisanna and I had the same thing in mind.

This was the last day we could try, and prove our differences in Natsu's heart.

Obviously, I'm the one with the advantage here. I kissed him for goodness sake. I don't even know why Lisanna still thinks that's she's my competition. I already know that he's chosen me. At least I hope...

We hadn't talked since I kissed him. Not even messaged each other. I think he's angry about to all, but knowing Natsu, he can't stay irritated for too long.

I approached the classroom and looked through the window to see if he was there, and indeed he was.

I stood beside the door, and gave him signs to come. He exited the classroom and stood in front of me as I wanted.

"Natsu, I'm sorry about the other day, I just don't know what flew into me..." i confessed. "It's alright, I know that you're not usually like this" , he replied.
I was relieved that he accepted my apology, it wouldn't be good if he had left before I could've said anything, leaving us on bad terms.

I don't really have anything more to say, creating an awkward tense silence between us. It high to about something to quickly say, reminding me of the tragic trip once again.

"So...Tomorrow is the day huh?" I said. Natsu sighed in sadness, it was obvious that the trip wasn't his own choice nor something that he wanted to do. "Yup" , he responded. "You don't seem very happy about it..." I chatted. "I don't see why I would be so happy over leaving all of my friends and family for two months!" He jokingly corrected and chuckled.

His laugh was so cute, making my heart just flutter at the sound.

"Don't worry, nobody will forget you if that's what you're thinking. I'll miss you" , I professed. Natsu smiled at the sentence. "I'll miss you too, Luce" , he answered.

I stared into the deep green and beautiful eyes that I was going to miss. It had been a while since I actually had a genuine conversation with him before.

I hugged him as an instinct, and felt so warm inside of my body. He always manages to make me feel someway, and I wanted him for myself.

If only Lisanna could back the hell off and Natsu could realize his true feelings for me, it would all be good and satisfactory for us all, I don't understand what's so complicated about that.

I stared into his eyes again and looked at his tender and soft lips that I had kissed the day before.

I was so caught up in the moment and closed my eyes leaning in...

"Again, seriously!?" He fumed as I opened my eyes and realized my mistake. "Natsu, I" I tried to say but got cut off. "I don't think you're actually sincere. Can't you just stop with this bullshit? I'm so tired of this!" He growled and went onto the classroom again.

I noticed that all our classmates were watching from a distance, meaning that they saw and heard everything, which was humiliating.

I also entered and just tried to ignore it all being at the verge of tears.