Exclusive (mature)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, mom."

The rest of the dessert time went by fast as I shoveled chocolate cake down my throat in an attempt to sober up a bit and make small talk with Sarah since she refused to let me talk to Tom after our last encounter. "You do realize that this conversation will somehow make its way to Christian and he's going to be pissed." Sarah explained to me.

I groaned and buried my face in my hands with a nod. "Fuck, I can't exactly take it back anymore though, can I? So stop making me feel bad about it!" I complained, making her shut up.

"You should seriously learn how to shut your mouth sometimes." She said again after a while.

I groaned. "I got it!" I snapped at her and got up from the chair, making some people look at me but look away again after a second. I grabbed my jacket and motioned towards the balcony. "I'm going to grab some fresh air. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Sarah pushed her chair back to get up as well but I pushed her back down. "I don't need a babysitter. I promise I'll be fine." I said and she gave me a hesitant nod before she let me go.

I finally walked outside and slipped my arms through the thin jacket. It didn't keep me as warm as i thought it would but it was enough. I hugged myself and stared at the lit up town in front of me. New York City surely was beautiful at night.

"It's pretty cold." I flinched at the sudden intruder and turned towards him to acknowledge his existence with a small smile before I turned away again.

Bradley leaned against the wall next to me and looked into the distance as well.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked after a moment of silence and I sighed.

"I didn't feel like being the trending topic at the table anymore." I shrugged and Bradley chuckled lightly.

"You surely did cause some commotion but I didn't expect any less from Lady Gaga." He teased, nudging my shoulder with his. I giggled and slapped his chest in a playful way, leaving my palm on his chest before  finally getting my first good look at him that evening.

"Jerk."

Bradley grinned down at me and brushed some hair that the wind blew into my face away. "Your favorite jerk, I hope."

"Of course." I barely whispered and noticed the way his eyes looked even more blue that night. Maybe it was just the alcohol but I could've sworn they were more vibrant.

"It must suck to be with someone that can't make you cum." He suddenly joked, making me whine and let out a short laugh.

"Don't even mention that again!" I hit his chest again.

"Oh, what kind of a friend would I be though if I didn't grab this amazing opportunity to tease you?" Bradley asked, grabbing my hip and pulling me towards his body in a playful way. I blushed a little at how close we were and made sure nobody could see us, before I shot him a seductive look.

"So you think you could do better than him, huh?" I teased, running one of my fingers down his chest.

Bradley bent down to leave a soft kiss on my neck and moved up towards my ear. "I can make you scream all night long and you know it." He whispered, giving my hip a quick squeeze. I gasped and bit my lip, not daring to pull away yet. "Room 507." He added and pressed another kiss to my neck before he pulled away altogether and left me there on the balcony, confused and definitely curious.

++++

"I don't want to leave you alone. This won't end well." Sarah groaned and got out of the taxi as well, telling the driver to wait for her.