❪T W E N T Y-N I N E ❫

EDITED

❛ TWENTY-NINE❜

TWENTY-NINE

YOU watched as Jungkook's eyes looked into the man's. He pushed you to a side, cracking his head from side to side, eyes burning with fire. You swallowed the knot in your throat, trying to touch his shoulder, but he held your hand tightly.

"Stay away from it." He said through gritted teeth, "Stop I-" He ignored you, holding the man by his collar. Your heart was beating fast, anxiety taking over you.

You held onto your shaking hands, taking a deep breath, you looked at your hands shaking dangerously, your breathing got heavier as you watched Jungkook giving a hard punch to the creepy man.

The rain poured, and before Jungkook could hit the man more, you held his arm, hands shaking. "Leave it." You said with a frown, lips shaking with fear. He glanced back at the man who was almost unconscious on the floor.

He called the police, you sat on the floor, water drenching you from head to toe as you pressed a hand against your chest to cover your cleavage.

Jungkook bent down with you, "Wh-What's wrong?" He asked, taking his jacket off as he wrapped it around you.

You shook your head, "Nothing, you should go hom-" You yelped in pain, your head hurting.

"Kiss me."

You knitted your brows together, shutting your eyes as you bit your lips, trying to shake off the pain in your head,

"I... I love you."

You gasped, pressing your hand on the ground. Jungkook held your shoulders, a frown on his face, "Jia, are you alright?" He asked, shaking you a little.

You remembered. You remembered every single thing that happened yesterday, you glared at Jungkook and pushed him away and getting up,

He stared at you in confusion, "What's wron-" Your hand moved on its own as it contacted with his cheek, you threw the jacket he gave you away, hands dropping by your side.

The rain poured heavily, you didn't even care if your whole cleavage was on display for him.

His face remained on the other side, you held onto the collar of his black shirt tightly, gritting your teeth. "Y-You-" He glared at you, pushing you away.

"What's with y-" You cut him off, "You fucking lied to me! You.. You had sex with me while I was drunk?" You asked him with disbelief, brows knitting together as you frowned.

His eyes widened as he took a step backwards, "Y-You-" He stopped and gulped, "You're the biggest asshole I've ever seen!" You yelled at him, you couldn't see if it were tears that were flowing down his cheeks or rain.

Your heart ached, "I.. I hate you so much." You said, wiping the tears, he frowned and shook his head.

"You love me? You're a liar. All you have for me is lust!" You yelled, shaking your head in disappointment. "I never thought you were like this, I thought you changed! But you're still that monster from four years ago!"

Your chest heaved as you coughed, breathing heavily. He shook his head, "Take those words back, you don't hate me." Jungkook said, a glare forming in his eyes as he took a step forward towards you.

You scoffed,

"I hate yo-"

Everything seemed to go blank, you couldn't focus. Jungkook closed his eyes, his lips against yours, his arms wrapped around your waist as he pulled you closer.

Your eyes went wide as you tried to push him away, he held onto you even tighter, his eyes shutting tightly.

Your hands fell by your side, you were too tired to fight, you were too tired to lie anymore,

Do you love him?

The thought came into your mind, why's he like this? Why can't he go away and forget everything. Your heart was hurting, you felt warm tears on your cheeks, the rain harshly pouring on your head.

He pulled away, still holding onto your cheeks. "I love you, I always loved you, and I'll always do." He said, his eyes wide, no lie in them, no guilt, no sympathy, only love.

Your eyes dropped, and you fainted.