❪ N I N E T E E N ❫

EDITED

❛ NINETEEN ❜

NINETEEN

YOU glanced at the clock, time passed more quickly than you expected, you turned to Taehyung who was busy playing with Soyeon. Of course he was not happy with the news of Soyeon meeting Jungkook, but didn't mind that so much.

"I should get going now, it's too late." He turned to you, "Huh? You're leaving already?" You pointed towards the clock, "Oh, time passed so quickly." He pouted, turning to Soyeon, "We'll play next time." He told her, planting a kiss on her forehead.

You got up, when Taehyung grabbed your hand suddenly, you turned around with raised brows. "Yeah?" He pointed at his cheek, "No goodbye kiss?" You laughed lightly, "We're not dating." His lips tugged in a smirk,

"We will soon." Your cheeks turned red at that, "You're acting weird." He pouted again, tugging on your sweater, "Please?" He pleaded, making you stiffen at his cuteness.

You sighed and bent down, quickly pecking his cheek. "That wasn't much of a satisfactory." He said with a sigh. "Bye." You ignored him, waving.

He waved back as you walked out of the ward, still holding onto Soyeon. "Now I have four uncles to play with," She said, clinging onto your leg, you creased your brows.

"Who?" She grinned, "Taehyung uncle,
Jimin uncle, Namjoon uncle and Jungkook uncle!"

Your throat went dry, "Can't you call Jungkook something else? Uncle sounds weird on him." You said, hoping she wouldn't call him uncle.

"What about daddy?"

You stopped, gasping. "No no, you can't do that." You turned to her, "We'll see about that." She grinned, "I'm tired, pick me up." She extended her arms, you laughed lightly and picked her up.

"We'll have a great time together with daddy!" You choked,

"I told you don't call him that."

*

Jungkook looked at his mother, who was grinning lovingly at him. Her eyes filled with obbsession. She was obsessed with her son's wealth, she wanted to make him as big as she could, in that process, she forgot that she was a mother; she became a monster.

She chuckled dryly, "You're getting more handsome day by day, got any girl in your eyes?" Jungkook had the same emotionless face as he shook his face, crossing his legs. "No, I'm not interested in anyone." He replied.

The mother sighed, "Just get married with Jieun already." Jungkook's eyes twitched, "No, never." His voice trembled from anger, "I'm not going to marry her. How many times do I have to tell you?" He asked, brows creasing.

"Oh come on, don't be stuck on such a useless wom-"

Jungkook stood up. "If you have nothing to say, then I'll be leaving." Mrs Jeon licked her lips, "Do you still love her what?" She asked him, a glare in her eyes,

Jungkook stared into her eyes, honesty. "I don't think that's the point here." He replied, poking his cheek with his tongue as he looked away from his mother.

"I'm leaving."

He walked out of the door, slamming it behind him as he walked to the bar stand, taking the bottle of wine from the table, the bartender glanced at him, before going back to his work.

Jungkook walked upstairs to an empty room, shutting the door as he sat on the bed, opening the bottle as he gulped down the bitter liquid.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I'm tired of her shit." He muttered, feeling the alcohol get into his body, a free feeling in his heart.

He glanced at his phone, raising his brows at the dialer Ms Gummy. He creased his brows, feeling hesitant, but answered the call anyway,

"Hello?" He heard giggles on the other side, "Hello?" He almost choked on his wine hearing the cute voice of a little girl, he coughed, the alcohol going up to his nose, eyes watering.

"Daddy!" His eyes went wide, "Soyeon?" He asked, making the girl giggle. "Mom is sick!" She yelled on the other side, making Jungkook stand up, "What?" She hummed.

"She's not getting up!" His heart filled with worry, "Where do you live?" He asked, "Uh.. I don't know. I live with mom." He sighed, "I'm coming, just wait." He said, hanging up quickly,

He searched for Taehyung's number, quickly dialling it. "Hel-" He cut the man off, "Where does Jia live?" He asked, "Why do you want to know?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook growl. "Just tell me Kim Taehyung, or I'll kill you."

Taehyung gulped silently, "Gangnam street, fifth block, building no. Five." He hung up, shoving his phone in his pockets as he ran down to the door. "You're leaving?" Jieun asked him, "Fuck it." He muttered, ignoring her question as he ran to his car, starting it.

*

You walked to Soyeon's room, "Where's my pho-" She quickly ran to you, handing your phone. "What were you doing?" You asked her with a small grin,

She rubbed the back of her head, giggling, "I called-"

Her words were cut off by the doorbell ringing rapidly, "Gosh who is it-" You opened the door, eyes widening at the sight in front of you, as you whispered,

"Mr Jeon?"