Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"I shouldn't be up this late," I thought as I continued to go through my twitter, looking through the timeline. '@danisnotonfire: Like always, I stayed up until 6 in the morning...' I smiled and quickly typed a reply, '@hellaradrider: I know the feeling. Sleep is nearing.' I laughed and sat back as I posted the tweet. What I didn't expect was to get a direct message only a minute or so later. I moved the cursor from it's previous spot over the reply button to the messages tab and clicked. All my messages popped up and my jaw dropped as I saw my newest message. Dan Howell @danisnotonfire: 'I like your name. Very unique. I see you like to stay up until 6 AM as well?' I finally found the power to move my fingers across the keyboard, typing a reply. Does he want a reply? He would have to be following me to- My thoughts got cut off as my phone screen lit up with a notification, illuminating the dark room. I looked at it reading the small few words. @danisnotonfire followed you. I guess he did want a reply? I was even more shocked. 'Oh yeah, I do it every night. Oh and thanks, most people think my name's weird. Willow Rider Jacobs isn't a very normal name,' I replied to him, not expecting any reply back. To my surprise, he replied and fairly quickly, I shall mention. 'But I don't like normal, so it's great.' I still couldn't believe the Dan Howell was messaging me of all people. I was a fangirl. No need to hide that. I'd freak out over anything. That's what fangirls do. I was doing just that, but it scared me. I was afraid that I would say something weird and run him off. I moved my fingers across the black keys on the keyboard swiftly and quickly, typing my reply flawlessly. 'Well, I'm not normal at all, so does that mean you like me? ;)' I suddenly got a pang of fear. When did I become so confident? What if I mess this up? I shouldn't have sent that. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I saw that he messaged again and fear washed over me as I read the message quickly. 'Of course it does ;)' I let out a relieved sigh as I relaxed into the pillows of my bed. I'm glad I stayed up until 6 am.