Let Me See Her!!

Y/n's p.o.v.

I was running. It had been four days since the soul swap and the fight with Lucifer. I had been out for some milk. I had wanted to bake and needed it. I had left the store when Lucifer approached me. I was scared but I refused to let him see it. Big mistake because now I'm running down a rough part of Hell with a gash in my side. Tears streaming down my cheeks as I try to hide. Luckily being a deer demon lets you be swift. I hid behind a crumbling building. I clamped my bloodied hand over my mouth to muffle any whimpering. I hope that Alastor will find me. I had dropped my phone so I couldn't call. I just know I'm around thirty minutes late from returning back to the hotel. I peek around the corner and let out a small weak sigh. I didn't see Lucifer. I stand back up and shakily make my way out of hiding. But a hand grabs the back of my neck, yanking me back. "Where do you think you're going" I hear Lucifer hiss angrily. I elbow him the best I can but he catches my elbow and twists my arm around my back making me yelp. "I don't need a demon here who can best me" he growls. I had no strength to fight back, as I just whimpered. He slams my head into the crumbling wall. I yelp as stars danced behind my eyes. That's when I go limp, Lucifer does it once again but this time hard enough to do some damage. 

Lucifer's p.o.v.

I slam her head into the building more than enough times before I drop her limp body on the ground. My hands were caked in her blood. Her features were pale and she didn't look to be breathing. Good. I make my way back to my home. Leaving her corpse there to be looted and rot.

Niffy's p.o.v.

Y/n was late so we were all going out to look for her. I round the edge of a building and see a body. I make my way up to it and gasp. "Oh, on! Y/n" I quickly pull out my phone to call the others. All of them but Alastor. They were here in no time flat. We had her in the limo and made our way to the hotel and started patching her up. Then we laid her in her bed and the called Alastor. He was there quickly. "Let me see her!" he demands as he steps into the hotel.

Alastor's p.o.v.

I try and push past Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, and the rest of them. Tears streaming down my cheeks.  My signature grin gone. I couldn't lose her, I loved her. I finally push past them and burst into her room. I stop dead in my tracks. Her face was bruised and she had a large gash on her side. I shakily make my way over to her bed and drop to  my knees. I grip her hand in mine. I kiss her knuckles with tears continuing to flow down my cheeks. "Please" I whisper "Please don't leave me. I love you Y/n. Please, I'm begging you. Please don't leave me here alone. I need you" I rest my forehead as sobs shook my shoulders. I couldn't lose her. Whoever did this is going to pay. Nobody in Hell could stop the carnage that is about to come.