New Clothes

Alastor's p.o.v.

We pulled up to a clothing store and Y/n shifts uncomfortably by my side. "Is something wrong My Deer?" I ask with slight concern. "This place looks expensive" she says with a pink tint to her cheeks. "Nothing's too much for you" I say helping her out of the car. She wraps my jacket around her waist and takes my arm. It seems she is very nervous to be out in public. We walk into the clothing store and her grip on my arm tightens. I pat her hands and smile at her "it's okay My Deer. Get whatever you like" I say. Her face reddens and she presses closer to me. "Would you like me to pick out some clothes for you?" She nods slightly and I chuckle. We make our way towards the back of the store where the really nice clothes are held. She looks around in awe as we pass by the evening gowns. I stop at a rack she was looking at and pull a red evening gown from the rack. "How about this one my deer?" "How much is it?" "That's not what I asked. I asked do you want it?" "It's very beautiful but I can't afford it" "again, I didn't ask that.  I asked if you liked it" "well I do bu-" "great then it's settled" I say taking the dress and bringing it to the counter. I pay for it then I take her back to the car. She slides in and clutches the bag in her lap. "I won't look if you want to change" she thinks about it then nods. I turn towards the window and gaze out into the street. After a few minutes I feel her tap my arm. I turn to her. "W-would you help me with the zipper?" She asks as she turns. "Of course my deer" I say zipping up her dress. She turns back towards me and smiles shyly. "Would you like to eat dinner at my place?" I ask her. "That sounds lovely." "Well to home we sail" I say with my signature grin.