Slutty Spider?

Y/n's p.o.v.

I sit up with a yawn and stretch, that was the best sleep I've had in years. I get up and go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I jump at my reflection, then the shock of last night settled hard. I clench my fists and growl. I had small fuzzy antlers, my ears were snow white along with my tail. Well except for the black strip running down my tail and the black tips to my ears. I look over myself to see if I had any new "accessories" but only found that I had pointy canines. I grumble and get dressed then do my normal morning routine, but as I held the brush I thought 'Maybe I should brush my tail and ears. They are visible and kind of messy' I look at the brush and then to my reflection, eh might as well. I carefully brush my ears and tail, panting only slightly afterwards. They both were extremely sensitive. I put the brush down and finish getting ready then step out into the hallway. I make my way down the stairs and find Charlie trying to calm another demon down. "Vaggie! Please just listen! You'll really like her! She even offered to help" she sighs and rubs her face. "Charlie, hun... If it means that much to you then I'll meet her" Charlie perks up and smiles. "Hey sugar" I whip around and punch who ever whispered in my ear, straight in the face. "Ouch you fucking bitch!" I raise a brow in question. This demon seemed to be a spider. Though I couldn't tell if it was a male or female. "Angel Dust!" Charlie exclaims. I turn to see her rushing over to help them up. "I'm sorry" I say helping as well. "Why did you do that?" the spider demon asks. "You scared me" I say adverting my gaze and I feel my ears flatten against my head. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry for scaring you" then Angel holds out a hand. "I'm Angel Dust!" I take it and smile slightly. "I'm Y/n L/n, it's a pleasure to meet you. Now I have a question" "Ask away sweet cheeks" "Are you male or female?" Charlie's mouth fell open at the blunt question. "I'm a guy darlin" "So you're a Slutty Spider as well?" I ask as we let go of each others hand. He chuckle and nods. I shrug and the demon that Charlie smiles slightly. "Hi I'm Vaggie" she says sticking out her hand I take it and shake. "Y/n" I say with a small smile. Charlie clasps her hands together, smiling brightly. "Let's get started with the day" I look around and my ears perk up as I hear the sound of static from a radio. I turn around to see the deer demon from last night. "Alastor" Vaggie growls, I raise a brow. His grin seemingly widened. 'Well this is going to be the only time I can do this' "Who are you sir?" I ask cocking my head to one side, flattening my ears innocently. The look of shock crossing his face for merely a second. I do remember him but might as well play dumb. "Alastor, pleasure to meet you my deer, quite a pleasure" putting an emphasis on deer. I knew he was stating that I was like him. I stick out my hand with a small smile. He took it, but instead of shaking it, he kissed my knuckles. Not breaking eye contact. Heat rose to my cheeks and he dropped my hand with a chuckle. Oh this was going to be fun. I thought to myself sarcastically.