You Can Cook?

Y/n's p.o.v.

Alastor had brought back a whole deer and put it on the counter just thirty minutes ago. He had started to carve it and take out anything that couldn't be used. I was kind of pissed at him at first, I had just cleaned the damn counter and then he throws a damn deer on it. As he carved the deer he hummed and older song I hadn't heard in the longest time. Marty Robin's " Big Iron" my grandmother had shower me the song when I was younger. Before my life had went to shit. "Y/n? Y/n My Dear" I shake my head and stare up at him. "Yes? What do you need?" I try snapping but it comes out as sounding tired. Turns out I had been zoned out so long he had already cooked the deer and plated it. The heat in my cheeks rise, I must have looked mental just staring off into space. "My Dear are you hungry?" "You can cook?" I ask sounding a bit surprised. I actually was surprised too. "Yes My Dear. Now sit and eat" He says leading me by my elbow to a seat. He sits a plate in front of me and then calls the rest of the crew into the kitchen to eat. "Hi sugar tits" Angel Dust says as he takes a seat next to me. Charlie claimed the other seat by my side. Vaggie sat next to Charlie, Husk sat next to Vaggie and Nifty sat next to Husk. Leaving, a space open between Nifty and Angel Dust. Alastor turns around to see this and his grin seems strained. Alastor calmly walks up to Angel Dust and places a hand on the back of his chair. "Angel, please move" he asks as his eyes turn to all radio dials. "Mmmm how about no" he says grabbing my arm. Alastor growls and that makes Charlie stand from her chair suddenly. "How about she sits in between Vaggie and I" she says having me stand and move to her seat as she takes mine. Alastor grumbles and Angel chuckles as Alastor is forced to sit next him and Nifty. I smile and eat my food, I have to say this is damn good. I look up from my plate and notice Alastor's red gaze on me. I blush and look away. I'm not getting involved with someone who could potentially kill me. I saw how easy it was for him to handle that deer. Oh hell no. I finish my food happily and excuse myself. I wash my dish, head up to my room and shut the door, turning the lock as well. I stare at my hand, where he had placed the band aid... Where he had licked away my blood. I squirm as I remember the feeling of his hot tongue sliding across my cool palm. Oh fuck I'm getting aroused about a very scary deer demon. Oh dear.