I'm So Sorry

Alastor's p.o.v.

After I convinced Angel, I had him call up my limo driver. Within minutes he was here. Angel opens the door and let's me slide inside with Y/n. Cherri, excuse me, Sir Pentious snarls. "Why the fuck does he get to go in first with the witch who did this to us!?!?" "WaTcH YOuR fUCkINg mOUtH" Angel says using some of my power to turn his/my eyes into radio dials. Pentious clamps his mouth shut and lets Cherri Bomb slide in next. He follows soon after and then Angel Dust. "Is she going to be okay?"  Angel asks, looking at her paling form. I nod, "she used a lot of energy all at once. She's never done that before" "I will have to admit, her sssssstaff was pretty cool" Cherri says grimacing at the hiss. Y/n shifts in my arms and groans. Her eyes open slightly as she looks up. "A...Angel?" I shake my head. "Sorry my deer. I'm Alastor" she sits straight up slamming her head into my/Angel's head. She groans and rolls onto the floor. Cherri goes to help her but Y/n swats her/Sir Pentious hand away. She shakily grabs the seat and lifts herself up. "I swapped your souls" she mutters to herself. Nobody makes eye contact and we all sit in awkward silence. After a few minutes a small sad chuckle makes us all look at Y/n. She had a strained smile on her face, tears running down her cheeks like rivers. "I'm so sorry" her voice quivers. Angel grabs her face and forces her to make eye contact. He/I frowns, which looks unnatural. "Don't ever apologize for this. It was the only thing you could think of. You acted out of protection. None of us are hurt" he says bringing her into a tight embrace. She started hiccupping, trying to stop her tears. It amazes me she forced a smile through what she was feeling. She had the guts to say sorry. It seems she has had to smile through pain before. I place a hand on her shoulder and she looks at me with a hand over her nose. "D-do you have a t-t-tissue?" I nod and reach over to my suit and pull out a handkerchief from the breast pocket and hand it to her. She turns away and cleans herself up. Once she's done she turns back to me with a smile. Still a bit strained and forced, but it's just as beautiful. I wrap my/Angel's arms around her and pull her into my/Angel's lap. She lays her head on the chest flood and starts humming a soft relaxing song. Sir Pentious and Cherri Bomb start drifting off to sleep as does Angel. Maybe this won't be so difficult.