Pretty Little Thing

Charlie's p.o.v.

"Even with you guys swapping souls you need to get her out of here before-" "before what Princess?" I feel my shoulders tense up. I whirl around and put a big smile on my face. "Nothing Daddy" I say with forced cheer. "Ah I see your friends are back. And the new girl I see. She's a pretty little thing" he takes a step towards Alastor. Who in Angel's body takes a step back. My father chuckles and smiles widely at me. "Princess I think we should all get back inside" he says walking past me and into the Hotel. Alastor glares at him and nudges Angel to head inside first. The others and I follow behind. Y/n starts to stir. I turn my head towards her.

Y/n's p.o.v.

I tap Alastor's arm. "I need down" I say. His grip tightens and he shakes his head. "Charlie's father is here" he whispers. I nod and still myself. We make it into the lobby and Alastor lays me on the couch. Lucifer walks over and I open my eyes as he looms over me. Startled I instantly punch him in the cheek. Sitting up I back away to the other end of the couch. My ears flatten against my head. He chuckles as he holds his cheek. "Oh fuck" I whisper to myself. "Oh fuck, indeed" he replies.