~ Ring ~

Yoongis Pov.

I know after a week Jimin will already graduate and Im so happy beacause I can finally marry him.

So with in this week I will plan on how to propose to him , with the help of our friends ofcourse.

~•~

It was wednesday morning. Jimin and Taehyung are on school now and qont be back until 3pm , wich gives me a oportunity to start the plan for the proposal.

So I got up from bed with a still sleepy head and walked to the bathroom. I stripped down on my clothes and enetred the shower and I started to wash my body and hair.

After doing so , I dried my self with a towel and wrapped it around my waist , stepping out of the bathroom. I walked to my walk in closet and choose clothes to wear for the day.

After wearing the clothes , I fixed my hair and grabbed my walet and keys

After wearing the clothes , I fixed my hair and grabbed my walet and keys. Now heading down stairs , in the dinning room where we will discuss about the plan.

As I walked in I saw that they were already eating their breakfast and discussing the plan.

" Good morning Yoongi hyung " Jungkook greeted me with a smile while Jin hyung gestured me to sit and eat my breakfast.

I sat down and greeted them " Good Morning "
while getting my omlet and fried rice. It was only the sounds of our utensils that could be heard to the peaceful silence we shared in the moment.

Once Jin hyung and Hoseok was done , Jin hyung spoked up " So what are we gonna do Yoongi? I mean we already have some ideas " I nodded and said " After we are done eating we will talk about it " he nodded and drank his stawberry milk shake.

After we are done eating and the maids cleaning the table we started to talk about the plan.

Namjoon started " Okay so each of us will say our own opinoins about the proposal , I will start it. " we all nodded and let him continue " Okay so hyung we all know that Paris is the city of love so why dont you and Jimin travle there and propose to him there , in front or undrr the Iflle tower "

I thought for a moment before shaking my head " No , thats to simple. I want it to be unique and special " he nodded and said " Okay uhh Hoseok your next " .

Hoseok smiled at me and said " Hyung you know Jimin loves to go on amusment parks so why dont you go there after his graduation and ride a ferris wheel then propose to him at the top " I shook my head and said " Many couples already done that. Even in Kdramas "

Hoseok pouted but nodded " So kookie its your turn now " we all turned to him and stared , waiting for him to say his idea.

" Well uhm why dont you propose to him on Seouls Tower(?) , in mid night so there will be fire works " I thought about it and nodded " Okay we will try that but lets hear what Jin hyung has " they agreed  and we turned to him .

" Well im not that good at ideas but since I know Jimin too much. I noticed that he likes to go back on his old memories on us , like he remembered how we both first met when he saw the pink necklace we saw at the store, and he seems happy remembering it. So I thought why dont you propose to him where you first met and refresh your memories with him , you know remind him of all you both been through and tell him how much you love him , I am sure he will cry out if joy and say yes " Jin hyung finished that with out of breath.

I thought for a moment before clapping my hands and soon the others , Jin hyung laughed at us and said " Why are you all clapping at me? Like I made a genius idea " .

I hugged Jin hyung before saying " You did Jin hyung , you did  and thank you " I smiled at him and he smiled at me " No problem grandpa " they laughed and I playfully glared at them.

Namjoon spoked up after they have calmed down their laughing " Okay thats the plan , but first hyung were did you first met Jimin? " he asked me and I smiled .

Remembering were we met " Jeju island "

~•~ Flash back

I was sitting on a bench when I noticed a boy with blonde hair taking pictures , I just finished my visiting the place and was about to leave when I saw him.

His blonde hair turns golden when the sunlight hits it , his smile is so angelic and oh his eyes are so cute when they turn into like a cresent moon .

And there I knew I was inlove and I need him. As mine.

He dropped his camera and I quickly stood up , picking it up but our hands touched and we looked at each others eyes.

I swear to heavens I saw an angel. He smiled and blushed when I handed him his camera .

" Thank you uh- " I interupted him " Yoongi , Min yoongi and your welcome " he blushed again and said " Jimin , Park jimin " .

He covered his blushing face with his cute little hand I cooed . Jesus hes going to be the death of me.

And from there on Min yoongi learned how to love at first.

~•~ Present Time

"-ello HELLO EARTH TO YOONGI! " I snapped out of my thoughts when Jin hyung slapped me " Oww hyung why did you do that? " I rub my left cheek where he hit me . He huffed and said " Well you were in your gaydream so I have to wake you up " I shook my head and said " Well whats gonna be the plan then? "

Namjoon spoke up at that " Well we thought that Hoseok and Taehyung will organize the venue since they know what Jimin likes and Jungkook will buy and carry the flowers and materials we need since hes strong and Jin hyung will cook the food while Me and you will pick the perfect ring and practice what are you going to say "

We all nodded and agreed " That sounds a good idea Joon , but when will we start? " he answered my question " Well we can start tommorow and you will propose after his graduation " We all nodded and separate our ways .

Me heading up stairs in our room to see what are the best rings they have and tommorow me and Joon will check.

I love you Minnie and I cant wait to propose to you

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi! I hope you enjoy my book and remember to comment and vote.

I purple you💜

~GlossieM