The Volleyball Club [Chapter 3]

"It's alright!" You said. You looked back over at the pictures. You scanned them. He was smiling. His smile was so bright, it looked like he had no worries in the world. Like everything was perfect. So happy. Excited. Full of emotions. You wondered what made him go kind of.. bland? dark-ish? You could tell he doesn't think about anything that could be the source during school, due to your annoying psychic power. You've read his mind many many times. It's always the same. He's always thinking ahead, and incredibly smart. In the photos, he was there with another kid. A kid with green hair, and cute freckles. 'Is that Yamaguchi?' you wondered. You unconsciously walked over to another picture and just looked at it. It was of Tsukishima and three other people who looked like his parents and brother. He was smiling in that picture too, but it was a different kind of smile. It was a smile that showed love. He had that look in his eyes. That look like he was with the people he loves. The face he had was absolutely adorable. Without even noticing that feeling, you wanted to know more about Tsukishima. You wanted to cheer him up. You didn't know why, but you never questioned it. You seemed to be sort of nervous..? yet happy around him. You had no idea why, but you just did, but you enjoyed that feeling. You noticed you had walked over to the picture and stared at it for like 3 seconds (yes, you thought that much in 3 seconds.) "This pictures cute!" You said, for cover. "It was taken when I was 5." He said. "A-Anyway.." You said, trying to change the subject. "What'd you wanna do?" You asked. He shrugged. 

Out of nowhere, you both heard a noise coming from Tsukishima's iPad. He walked over to it, and turned it on. "Oh, Yamaguchi's video calling." He said. *"God, he broke the awkward-ness."* Tsukishima thought. "Well?" You continued. "I can go outside if you wanna answer it?" He shook his head. "No, I'll answer the call, but you can stay here." He said, clicking answer call. The screen showed 4 other people. Two of them you recognised. There was Yamaguchi, and  there was also the guy in the office! 

(I'm sorry, but when I was re-reading and editting this, I noticed I accidentally wrote "was also the gay in the office!" and I just died. 😂 Lmfao)

The one wearing the Karasuno Volleyball Jacket. There was another man, who looked sweet and calm next to him. He had grey-ish hair, and grey eyes. He was also wearing the same jacket. He also had a beautymark under his eye. There was also two others. One looked sort of intimidating. He had a shaved head, dark eyes, and looked liked a delinquent. The other looked short, but kind of cute. He had dark hair with blonde bits at the front, and had brown eyes. All of them had the same jacket.

 "Hey, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi said, happily.

"Hi." Tsukishima said, sounding like someone just died.

"How're you? Doin' good?"

"..Yeah." 

You wondered if Tsukishima always sounds that cold. So emotionless. Like everything in the world just disappeared. That sound in his voice felt like something just stung you on the chest. You ignored the feeling though.

"Just wondering when you wanted your history book back? Oh, and also, we were wondering if you wanted to do some triple block practice with us?" He said, with the other males talking about something totally random.

"Uh. Just give the book back in class. Already finished using it. And no. I don't wanna practice. It's late already, and I have guests."

"Oh? That's new. You usually never have guests."

"Yeah, well I do now." He said, shifting the camera so he could see me.

"Oh! Y/LN (up till now, i've used "(your name)" imma change it to Y/LN or Y/N)"

Yamaguchi smiled and waved though the camera. He turned around and told the others to come over. 

"SooO? Shall I ask her?" Yamaguchi asked the tall dark haired male. (daichi)

"Sure. Shimizu's been trying hard, but still hasn't found anyone yet, so yeah!"

You sat there confused looking at the screen. You noticed Tsukishima was equally confused. 

"We were just wondering if you wanted to be the assistant manager for the Boys Volleyball Team?"

"V-Volleyball team?"

You sat there confused for a second, until you remembered you told Yamaguchi you play volleyball. Well, you really do, it's just you haven't played in a long time. You didn't know what to choose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY, REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. I just need to be a little more inspired.. On top of that, school is already bugging me.

GoMeN TsUkkI.

-Nathan