Moody French Fry [Chapter 1]

Heyo, I'm Nathan, and this is my legit first story, and I may not update that often because I'm still dying at school with stress & hell, but uh, hope you like the story.

Before I let you read the rest, I needa give you a heads up.

*"[Someone's mind]"*

"[Someone speaking out loud]"

'[You thinking]'

(Me making some sort of stupid comment)

I know it's sort of confusing, but you'll get used to it.. :)

..I hope.

- Nathan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, (Full Name) am a psychic. Most people would be so happy if they were psychic. You could win the lottery, know what others are thinking, fly, go back in time, and many more. Although, even though I'm psychic, I am the most UNhappy person in the whole world. 

Picture this. You wake up, and 0.02 seconds after you wake up, a whole army full of thoughts flood into your head. Yes, that is what I wake up with. Other people's nonsense flooding into my mind wherever I go. On top of that, I can't control my powers too well. I'm still learning. If I sneeze, I can blow up an entire city with one single thought plus shock of the sneeze. Being a psychic is the WORST thing that could possibly happen to you. 

I hide the fact that I'm a psychic. Reason being, others would be scared of me. Imagine knowing someone's looking into your brain while you're trying to casually walk down the halls. On top of that, you end up being popular in school, which is the LAST thing I want. Rumours could spread & spread until it reaches to scientists who want to do experiments on you. Yes, my life is hell.

----

This world. I've been put in this world. The shittest world of all. Soulmates. People who care for you. People who you give everything to be with. People who love you. People who say they would die for you, and really mean it. Yeah, I got put in a world where most people look for those. It sounds like an easy task, to find your soulmate, although it really isn't. 

In this world, everyone was born with word/(s) written on their back. It could be anything. It could be nonsense, It could be a made-up word, It could be a sound-affect, It could be swearing, it could be random. It could be a sentence. But everyone would have something written. This word on your back helps you discover your soulmate. The word/s on your back would be something that your soulmate never forgot.Once you two realise you're soulmates, will it finally glow, and turn turn into a X shape. You may find yours, although you might not. They might be on the other side of the world, or another world. It could even be in the very same high school you go to. As I said. It's NOT an easy task. As for me, I had the words "I promise.". I found it sort of weird, but I didn't really care.

Now, I recently transferred to Karasuno High School from my old school, Aoba Josai (Seijoh). I'm a 1st year here. I don't really miss Seijoh at all, really. Maybe it's because I spent like 1/4 of the year there, but it's most likely because Seijoh was boring, and I didn't really have any friends.

****

Your POV -

"Settle down, please, everybody. We've got a new transfer student." the teacher said, walking into the class. "You can come in now." he told you standing by his desk. Everyone's attention went to the door as they see a young lady walking into the room with (Your hair colour) hair, and glistening (your eye colour) eyes wearing the school uniform. You walk in, looking over at the class blankly. As you walked in, you immediately saw a whole class of 29 students looking at you. You look around the classroom. It was a stone-built classroom with light blue and white walls. You walked towards the teacher. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher asks pointing at the front of the class for you to stand there. You walked over to the middle of the classroom, as the teacher had instructed. "Uh- I'm (Your full name)." You say with a uninterested & sort of shy tone.