Le muffin

A/N: notify that this book MIGHT have a point of view change at the very end so if you would like to read that version you can wait or read both. And ps. Does any one know how to change the image above.
"CHANGE. Change is what makes the world go round, life is full of changes they can be good or bad. Change is when something is different to what it was before." Said the man in front of the room holding a wooden stick and pointing it at the 3d hologram of a tree and explaining how a tree changes through its life cycle.
"Amore, care to explain what change is?" He says obviously wanting the girls attention. "Huh" she says as soon as she realises that the man with the dark brown eyes and dirty blond hair was referring to her. "Um, change is when. . ." She trails off
"Change is when something is one way and then it becomes another way, a change can be good or bad" says the girl looking as if she is proud of what she has accomplished.
"So you were listening"
"Not particularly"
"So do you know anything I have said in the last minute"
"Yes" she says sarcastically noting that she has listened two a word or two.
"Please enlighten us with your knowledge of what I have said"
"Sure, 'so do you know anything I have said in the last minute'" she quotes with the class full of students laughing.
"Well I'm glad that you heard that at least"
"Well I do have a functioning brain Matt,
I mean, Mr. Naught" she states fumbling her words in to a large word with multiple meanings.
"Well class I will see you tomorrow or some of you at least"
Says the man putting down his bamboo "
The girl walks over to him with another boy with the name of Enzo he has amber hair and what seem like neon green eyes and a smile that could blind you when your eyes are closed.
"Matt, hey, can we talk later I need to ask you some questions about yesterday's lesson" says the girl with a pleading smile on her face.
"Sure, I have to go to the café later but I'll be at home at around 5 ish so we can talk then" the man said easing the other girls worried look on her face.
"Hey 'nzo" he says gesturing to Enzo the man leaving the room grabbing his messenger bag.
"See yah later"he shouts getting a glare from the lady on the other side of the library window that says 'shut up you little twerp'.
"You ready to go" says the boy next to Amore.
"Just a sec" she says walking back to pick up her Phone and bag.
"Let's go" says the girl walking out of the room dragging the boy along.
* * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * As soon as they reached the mansion along side the school they walk up to the patio and the girl reaches for her keys to open the thickly locked door to the house and notices a $50 note and as she reaches the note she is pushed out of the way.
"Stop" says the person who knocked the lady off her feet.
"Zach"she says trying to get up off the ground" is that you?"
"Yeh, don't pick that up, I wanted to come home with a bang so I was hoping that matt would pick it up and have that bucket of cola spill over him and then I walk up"
He said looking up at a blue bucket.
"Well matt won't be here until five so you'll have to wait." Says the girl unlocking the grey door and twisting the golden handle and opening the door.
"SURPRISE!" Shout the people hiding behind the couch and dining table.
"Ohh" says aunt Jen "it's only you?"
"Me and . . ." She says purposely building tension "ZACH" she yells as loud as the few people did before.
"YAY" they yell at the top of there lungs.
"Zach's home" yells matt as Jen jumps up to hug him.
"Seeing you knew, I take it you all follow me on 'tag me' or insta." He says feeling proud of his family knowing they have social networking.
"What are you doing home from Canada"
"I guess you could say home sick," he says with sort of 'I don't know' and 'believe me please' kinda look.
"Well I for one will miss the continuous cleanliness of the house" says the girl opposite Zach.
The room bursts into laughter as the girl finishes her sentence.
"And as Enzo walks in the crowd roars with excitement" he says sarcastically walking in with his hands in the air and a smirk on his face. Amore whacks him on the chest with the back of her hand and regrets it almost instantly when she notices she lost a nail.
"NOBODY MOVE"
"What, why" says uncle jim walking across the room.
"I said don't move," said the girl almost screaming as she moves toward her thumb nail stick on. "Okay it's all good now," she said "I've got my nail"she said "I'm glad it's blue and not a French nail".
"Anyway I have to go"said the girl.
"Is it really already 6?" Said the boy staring at his brown watch.
"We gotta go" said the girl looking at the silver clock on the wall with a look of confusion.
"Well Zach it was good to see ya mate" said the boy gripping Zach's hand and shaking it up and down like his life depended on it. Amore gives Zach a hug and then puts her small delicate hands on his shoulders.
"It was great seeing you Zach ill be home soon or I'll be here in the morning either of them" said the girl heading out the door.
"Where are you going?" Said the women on the couch wearing a purple scarf, white tank top, blue high waisted shorts and purple sneakers.
"LE MUFFIN!" Yells the girl jumping into the car and slamming the door shut waving out the window shouting"see ya later,"