WHO DO YOU LOVE?

Mulai dari awal

She crossed her arms over her 34C breasts rubbing up and down her arms as if that would help. She uncrossed her arms and waved politely to the grey haired woman who waved back at her from the receptionist desk.

Bria got on the elevator and rode up to the fourth floor. As the elevator dinged making it known that she had arrived to the destination she requested, Bria stepped off the elevator and made her way down the long hallway. Walking inside of her condo after unlocking it, Bria was met with the tantalizing aroma of incense stick she lit before she went to work.

She threw her purse down onto the cherry oak coffee table before plopping down on her leather sofa. Bria closed her eyes as the view of the dark navy walls began to fade from view, the fading rays of the sun colored the room in bouts of bright orange and golden yellow splattered across the T.V. directly across from the coffee table as the colors adorning the room bled into the kitchen.

The hardwood floor was lined with a carpet and the comfortable couch had left it's indents as the slight scratches by the pushing of chairs showed the usage of the living room. Her light breathing filled the room as she dozed off, tired from a full day of work.

𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀?

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄?

𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀?

𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀!

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐒𝐄𝐇 threw his head back against the headrest of the worn-out couch as a long, rasping, low groan escaped his slightly parted lips.

He was sitting upright with his back against the couch, his legs sprawled out as a female's body occupied the space between them sucking on a pair of his caramel balls. She went by the name Raven, her super long acrylics aimlessly traced the Cleopatra tattoo tattooed on his toned chest. Her nails slowly made its way down to his midsection where his washboard abs was and felt on his six pack.

Raven winced feeling Jahseh tug at her lemonade braids that were put up in a ponytail as his ball sack plopped out of her mouth, coating it with her saliva as the long string connected from her lips to his testicles.

Her dark brown eyes met his narrowed caramel eyes that were rigid, cold, and hard intensely staring into what felt like her soul. A low mewl escaped her pouty lips feeling Jahseh tightening his hold on her hair even more as her head snapped back. Raven clawed at his inked hand trying to ease the pain he had on her hair but he only cooed in response as he gripped it tighter. She struggled against him, his eyes dancing across her attractive face, a mug present on his face.

"Look lil mama," He raspily chuckled while licking his slightly dry lips. "You can do all that touching when you bouncing on this dick after you make a nigga cum." He traced her succulent lips getting her saliva on his thumb. "I just want you to eat my dick up not do all that extra shit." He rasped out, loosening her hair.

Just as Raven parted her lips to say something smart, Jahseh gripped her chin digging his nails into her face. "Shut the fuck up and swallow my dick ma before I bruise your fucking throat"

Raven's eyes never left Jahseh's eyes as she grabbed ahold of his shaft feeling its heat and the pulsation from his dick throb in her small hand. Her mouth completely covered his bulbous tip that oozed with precum like a nasty wound as she earned a pleasurable sigh from him.

Raven opened her mouth wider folding her lips back as she took his nine inches deeper down her throat. She scrunched her face up feeling his pubes come in contact with her face as he emitted delights of grunts feeling her mouth swallow him whole and the vibrations that came from it making him curl his toes in the carpet.