"why?? why me??? I thought it was Joy all along" she said getting more confused..

"Joy??? she is just a sister to me. she knows that I like you.." I said looking at Joy, everyone looks at her then she nodded, "as for liking you.. it all started when you gave me the water the day you supported me at the stage.. you gave me all the reason to be an idol..Cheena you are the reason I existed in this industry though I know that you will never like me like I do" I looked at Jin hyung who has now giving me a very surprised look... 

"but.."

"stop! please Cheena" I stopped her before she can even finished her sentence "Please...give me a chance so I could proved to you that I am worthy for your love... please..." I looked at her intently "Let me be the right man for you"  then I started walking towards her but Jin Hyung blocked himself to us...

"YAH! How could you say that in front of her namjachingu" Jin hyung butted in this time

***Jin's POV***

he is proposing to her right in front of my very eyes, he even proposed before me? how could this kid do that! and my brothers are doing nothing but just listening and staring at them intently.. I can't stand this anymore...

"YAH! How could you say that in front of her namjachingu" I butted in they both looked at me I grab her putting her at my back again..

"Jin... stop this" she pleaded almost crying...

"No.. I can't.. I can't lose you"

"why??we are not even a real couple, remember???" she said out of no where

"eventhough! we should still talk things out"

"WHAT?" the boys shouted..

"y..you are not real couple?" Eunwoo repeated

"what are you two talking about???" Joy angrily slams the gate looking at me very angry..

***Joy Abigails POV***

gulong gulo na ko sakanila Ok.. una... nakikipagbreak si ate, at si kuya Jin ay nagaanounce ng engagement.. tapos si eunwoo biglang nagtatapat ng pagmamahal kay ate at si kuya Jin naman ayaw daw mawala sa buhay niya si ate, tapos ngayon i dedeclare ni ate na hindi naman sila totoong couple?? anu bang nangyayari dito!!!!????

"what are you two talking about? what is happening here??" inis na sabi ko sabay hila kay ate ko papunta sakin

"Cheena!" sabay na react ng dalawa

"stay there! don't even move an inch!" banta ko sakanila, natigilan naman sila

"but Joy~"

"DON'T EVEN DARE SAY A WORD!!" gigil na sabi ko, nagtikom sila ng bibig nilang lahat "ate! tell us everything NOW!"

"well... haha.." sabi ni ate sabay hinga ng malalim.. nararamdaman kong naiiyak na siya pero kaylangan kong malaman ang totoo nakakainis na kase.. ako kapatid ako ang walang alam???

"last time when we are at the airport my bag was lost and a man tried to force me to go with him, luckily Jin was there... he helped me" umpisa niya "then, we decided to pretend that we are couple that's why you heard us calling yeobo and baby during our video call"

"ahhhh" react ng mg boys

"shhhhhhh!" bawal ko

"then.. last night when we got home, Eugene already got my bag and found out that the man who forcefully grab me doesn't lie, that's why I asked him to break up with me today" kwento ni ate