Ignorance is Bliss

You groan, using your hand to shield your eyes from the sun rays penetrating your eyes. You turned to your side rapidly, just like a pancake being flipped. It's a habit that you do every time you wake up so that you could get a sudden blood rush and not feel drowsy.

Smack!
"What the hell...? That doesn't sound like a pillow."

"Ow..." you turned your head to see another person on your bed. Namely, a woman. Your arm accidentally slapped her on the face.

"Shit! Damn, I'm sorry Harper— why are you here?! why are you naked?!—" you pulled the blanket up and peeked at your own body.

"—why are WE naked?!" You pulled the blanket to cover your body, exposing Harper's in turn. She was confident in her own skin, she did not scramble to cover herself or freak out like how you are doing so. She had a nonchalant expression as if this happened numerous times before.

"Damn it! What did we do last night!? Wh—"

"Shh..." she places a perfectly manicured finger on your lips. Once you calmed down enough to keep quiet, she removed her finger and gave a soft, sweet kiss on your lips.

You felt a thunderbolt struck through you.

"Just go back to sleep, everything will be okay..." she wrapped her arms around you and laid back down. You became the 'little spoon'. She gave another kiss on your neck and then nuzzled it.
"Sleep!? It's about damn time for lunch!" You thought to yourself as you read the wall clock.

"Sleep—my ass! Tell me what happened last night!" You pushed her off you and distanced yourself away from her.  She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Gosh, you're so loud. You'll wake the whole hotel." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"What!? I-" She cuts you off by smashing her lips on yours. You shoved her away again.

"Damn it, Harper! What is going on!?" You placed your hands in front of you as a form of defence. When she attempted to grab you again, you shot out of the bed, taking the blanket with you. She gave out an annoyed look.

"Strange, that made you shut up last night..." her voice was lazy and laid back, you couldn't detect a hint of alarm. "What!?—"

"I guess you're just really hungry. You're such a grump when your stomach is empty..." She got up from the bed and stretched, showing off her beautiful body. When she walked past you, she grabbed you by the back of your neck and briefly kissed you on the lips.

You slapped her, but you were surprised that she brushed it off quickly and continued walking towards the bathroom. Once she enters, you sat back down on the bed and rubbed your head. What led to this?

It started with Harper inviting you to travel to France with her. You refused at first because your financial state wouldn't allow you to go anywhere else other than the grocery store. She suggested to pool resources, with that, you accepted because she offered to pay for everything in full except for the plane ticket.

You had to pay half of your own ticket while she handles the rest. You were quite excited to visit France because that means you get to meet your long-distance boyfriend for the first time ever.

Memories from yesterday were hazy. You did remember meeting your boyfriend but something bad happened which led to a breakup. Yes, you remembered crying hysterically but...

"Why did I break up with him again?" You did not feel sad for him anymore, you remember feeling betrayed and insulted. But you couldn't remember why.

You cursed at yourself. "Crap! I shouldn't have fallen for her shit saying 'oh no there isn't any rooms left, all they got is this room with one queen-sized bed.' That's horseshit! She could have booked two rooms beforehand!" You shook your head and was snapped out of your thoughts when Harper voiced out.