[001]

Izuku was aware he was late. It was rare, but started to become more and more frequent as the end of middle school approached. He was stressed, the overwhelming feeling of failing hanging over him, and having a job ontop of it all didn't exactly helped. Some days other kids stopped him, tripped him up, but today it was his own fault - he passed out after work and forgot to set his alarm.

His feet quietly hit the floorboards below him, highly aware of the classes that just started. Aware of the glares that will start once he steps in. He knocked on the door quietly before sliding it open, nervously glancing at the teacher and class to confirm his fears. Everyone was glaring, well, Kacchan definitely was. "Sorry Sensei! I forgot to set my alarm" he falsely beamed, the smile on his face feeling heavier than it did this morning, when his mother hugged him. Though, she was tipsy this morning, so it makes sense on why she did that.

The day dragged on, the 'subtle' yelling from Bakugou being the icing on the cake. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THIS MORNING, DEKU?" the blonde boomed, "I forgot to set my alarm!" he stuttered, "Why didn't Auntie wake you?" Bakugou snarled as Izuku tensed slightly. "She was gone to work! She left before I woke up" he stuttered again, covering for his drunken mother. He loved her, he really did, and it pained him that she consulted a bottle before a therapist, but she didn't deserve the wrath of Bakugou Mitsuki. Bakugou nodded dumbly before walking off, so at least the explosive blonde gave him a breather before saying he should jump off a building, like yesterday.

Yesterday....

"You can't be a hero without a quirk, my boy" All Might spoke, his shrunken form sighing before he leaped off in his buff form. Oh. He was left on a building.

"I want you have my quirk, young Midoriya" shrunken All Might announced as Midoriya sighed, great. "No." he deadpanned, wincing at the tone of voice internally. All Might was the number one hero! His  ̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶o̶. "W-what?" the number one hero stumbled dumbly, shock on the sunken face in front of him.
"Why would I want to become a hero after today? One, you tell me I can't be a hero, 2, I saved someone and got scolded for it while heroes were doing it and 3, you just go back on it, saying I can be - do you know how damaging today was? I was told to kill myself, when you left me on the roof, what do you think my first thought was? I'm only holding on for my mom, I don't want to deal with heroes anymore. Leave me alone, All Might" Izuku ranted, his feelings leaving him before he tensed. Shit. He should not be trauma dumping on the number one hero, who has the ability to corner him both financially, physically and emotionally. So, he walked away.
"Midoriya- MIDORIYA, WAIT!" was all he heard as the man processed his words, but he was already out of sight but not out of hearing range.

"YOU DROVE YOUR FATHER AWAY, YOU USELESS BRAT!" his drunken mother yelled as she consulted her therapist - Doctor Whiskey. Though, as the morning came a tearful, albeit tipsy, mother greeted him. "I'm sorry Izuku!" she sobbed before hugging him, a smile making itself obvious on his face before he trudged out for school.

Yesterday was definitely something. He sighed, his breath wavering in the air as a puff of white smoke. He had turned the number one hero away in anger, and his hatred towards heroes? Something he kept under wraps for years, well, it grew. He was fed up with heroes, the thought of them, them scolding him for helping or simply existing once he is forced to show his I.D. He was done, and all he had left was analysis books and merch, both he could sell easily. Though, the information in the notebooks are sensitive, so he'd probably burn them. He grumbled under his breath at the thought of burning his work, even if it was coded for extra safety.

Another Terrible Day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

REWRITTEN - 26/12/21

OTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE REWRITTEN SOONER, PLOT HOLES WILL BE FIXED (AS THE EDITS WILL CREATE SOME, POSSIBLY)

- Cherry (he/they/ze/xe/corpse)