"Help!—"
"Shut the fuck u—"

I jumped as I heard if from behind a far door that was open ajar, followed by the sounds of a hit that grunted someone's breath.

I put my hand over my mouth, my stomach dropping to my shoes. My hands started to shake because I knew a man was getting assaulted and needed help.

I stepped forward very quietly, hearing more of what sounded like someone hitting the man. My hand started to shake as I walked over to where the sound was coming from, my heart racing very fast as I held my breath. The door was open a crack, but I wasn't close enough to see into it.

I slowly walked up, gripping my pant leg in nervousness. I felt sick to my stomach but my feet were leading me closer to the door like I was under a spell. I got closer and closer, hearing the noises and muttered dialogue get louder and louder.

I held my breath long enough that my chest started to hurt, but I couldn't think to breathe at a time like this. I eventually got right up to the door, peaking through the crack.

My eyes couldn't take in what I was seeing, it was worse then what I expected. What I thought was going to be two men fighting, was the total opposite.

There was a stranger strapped to a chair with his hands tied behind his back, multiple wounds all over his face and blood dripping from anywhere it could on him. My lips parted at the painful sight, my mind telling me to call 911 immediately but I was paralyzed to move.

When I looked harder in the room, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Harry was standing there with a cigarette in his mouth, blood covering his knuckles while a black gun was gripped in his left hand. He stood in front of the anonymous man, looking down at him and exhaling his cigarette smoke.

In the corner was Niall laid back on the couch, counting money in his hand while piles more surrounded him. His legs were folded over one another as he chewed what seemed like gum in his mouth. He was completely unbothered by the gruesome situation, counting stacks of money like it was no issue. The table was covered in thousands of dollars, piles over piles of money so you couldn't see the table at all. It was more money then I'll ever see in my lifetime.

Harry threw a hard punch into the mans already beaten head. His curly hair fell a mess into his face, shaking his right hand so blood flew off it after the punch.

"Just kill him honestly." Niall shrugs while still counting. "He isn't going to tell you anything."

"I'm not finished with him yet." He shakes his head back, grabbing a cloth and shoving it in the mans mouth to keep him quiet.

I stepped to the other side of the wall so I can see through the crack from a different angle. My heart thrashed against my chest as I saw Louis and Liam standing at another table, large plastic wrapped blocks of white power. There were stacks on the table, so many stacks. They had blue latex gloves on, grabbing the blocks and organizing them.

Drugs—a mass amount of illegal drugs.

My heart couldn't stop racing, my lungs feeling winded. I thought I was dreaming, because there was no way I was actually seeing this right before my eyes. This is a band, a chart topping band that the world loved. We were in a concert theatre— I have to be asleep still.