BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH

Start from the beginning

He pulled his sagging adidas joggers up that hung dangerously low off of his hips exposing his sharp muscular curve of a V line as he advanced towards the stairwell making his way down the long circular stairs.

"Yo where the fuck you at!?" Jahseh's loud voice boomed as he came off the last step. He saw the dimly lit kitchen and proceeded to go in that direction. He stood in the doorway watching his girlfriend Jordonie flipping through a magazine while cackling loud on the phone with one of her home girls unaware that she was being watched. 

Jahseh licked his lips at the sight of her brushing her finger over her tongue as she used the moisture to help flip a magazine page. She waved her long acrylic nails around and kept running her mouth about shit he didn't care about.

He dug into the pocket of his adidas joggers and pulled out his iPhone XS Max and went to his messages.

Jordonie's laughter ceased at the sound of her phone vibrating against her makeup clad cheek as she propped it against her shoulder blade. She told her friend to hold on and proceeded to put her on speakerphone setting her phone down on the island as her nails began to tap noisly on the phone.

Jordonie  furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and didn't even have time to look up as she gasped at the caramel pupils that started intently at her before his hand wrapped tightly around her neck yanking her five foot three frame off the chair she was comfortably sitting in as her cellular device went crashing down the floor in a heap.

Jordonie rolled her eyes and tried to bend down and check to see if her phone was okay but the grip her man had on her neck was inescapable.

"J-Jah."

He released me pushing me away from him as he separated us giving each other space. I immediately bent down to check on my phone but the damage was done. My iPhone was officially fucked. I stood back up to my full height and glared at him while pointing an acrylic nail in his direction. 

"This is the third fucking time Jah you done fucked up my phone." I whined while slamming my fist into the palm of my hand. "You need to stop taking your anger out on me every time something don't go right when you play that fucking game."

"I told you to make me the fucking ramen, what you rolling your eyes at me for," He spoke lowly as his voice was laced with threat and I rolled my eyes further at his words. Jahseh stepped closer towards me, his height visibly taller than mine as I ignored my increasing heart rate and pivoted to face away from him.

" You ain't hear shit I said and I ain't your damn servant, you can make that shit yourself," I responded and ripped open the pack of ramen that he had previously thrown on the counter and ask me to make before going to go play the game, pouring the contents into a saucepan. 

"What you talking back at me for," I tensed up as he spoke directly into my ear, standing behind me and pressing his body into mine.

"Jah move, I'm already doing this bullshit for you, let go," I complained and tried to turn away from him to walk towards the trash can and throw out the packet, but his muscular arms wrapped around my waist and prevented me from going anywhere.

"Nah," He rasped as one of his hands traveled up my body and suddenly gripped my throat tightly, pulling my head back against his firm chest. My eyes fluttered closed as I reached up a hand to slap his arm away but he didn't budge, only tightening his grip as I struggled to intake air.

I could feel the tent growing in his joggers as he pressed harder against my ass. He noticed the agonizing breaths I was taking and squeezed my neck a little harder before letting go. I immediately sucked in air as I touched my tender neck feeling the soreness.