28.

Chapter 28 |

S A V A Y | S U A R E Z

"Your under arrest for the murder of Officer Kimble."

The metal handcuffs came into contact with my wrist as Gina ran upstairs to get Orlando and Tony while Sydney screamed in tears.

"What the hell is going on?" Orlando growled coming down.

"Your fiancé here has been charged for the murder of Officer Kimble. We also have a warrant to search your home."

"Go ahead, your punk ass ain't going to find shit. Fuck up my art room and it's going to be me in handcuffs." Orlando slapped the paperback in Clark's face as they all pranced upstairs.

"Baby, it's going to be alright. I'm going to call my mother and get you a lawyer."

I smiled, "I'll be alright. Just make sure you get Clark out of our way before this problem becomes bigger than what it is."

He nodded as they came back downstairs, "We didn't find anything but pills that are obviously not prescribed." He waved it around as I scoffed

"You're such a dickhead, those are my prazosin pills for my nightmares."

"Well, you're going to need these for where you're going." He commented

"Oh go fuck yourself." Gina spatted

"Only if you join me."

Tony charged towards him, Orlando yanked him back as Clark pulled me away in terror.

"You have the right to remain-

"Oh save it for the next bitch, you were supposed to say that when you first put these on me. And I'll be sure of it I bring that up in court."

He pushed me in while slamming the door, "Yeah. we'll see."

"Hey, how's your partner doing?"

He glared at me as I felt my devilish smile come across. That feeling of becoming back evil returned seeping into my veins as my eyes turned black.

"Take the hints, Clark. I'll be out in the matter of two weeks tops. And when I do, I'll be waiting for you. DON'T YOU GET IT! I'm FUCKING UNTOUCHABLE." I laughed obnoxiously as he opened the door back yanking me slamming me to the ground, wrapping his hands around my neck.

More police officers came getting him off me, "I'm going to kill her. I'm going to fucking kill her!"

"Look at that. Assault and threat. The bigger the hole you dig the sooner I'll see you again. See, your helping just fine." They put me into another cop car speeding off.

"So, the night he went missing... where were you?"

I huffed as my hands sat in front of me connecting to the table. I wiped my face as I slammed my fist down.

"For the hundredth fucking time, I was with my fiancé, cousin, and cousin in law. At my house."

"Did you or any other person such as Dr.Conner and Officer Kimble have sexual contact. If so-

"That's enough! Savay you don't have to answer any more questions." Orlando's mother busted through the room with a smirking Orlando and pissed off Tony.

"I will now like privacy with me and my client. Leave now." The lawyer said.

They all looked at one another as the officers left.

"How are you doing in here baby?"

"Good. Just ready for it all to be over with."

"What are they charging you for?" Tony said sitting on the table

"2 counts of murder."

"2? who- Orlando stopped talking as he realized, I gave him a weak smile.

"No, I can't let you-

"Stop talking. I'm innocent so this is going to be a breeze." I winked

He looked at me with pleading eyes as he nodded grabbed my head whispering into my ear, "If they say you're guilty, I'm coming forward."

"No, you won't. I have a clean record, just bare with me. I have something up my sleeve."

The lawyer signed, "Your trial date is in two weeks, think you can handle yourself."

I smiled, "Of course. Guys, I've been on my own since I was 18. This is nothing new. Relax, please."

Everybody grabbed my head kissing it hugging me, "Where's Syd?"

"She's outside getting some info on Clark. I heard what he did. He's not off the hook." Tony tapped my shoulder

"Thanks, Tone. All of y'all really."

There were three knocks on the window, "Okay. We have to go."

I nodded as they came in taking me into a cell. I huffed laying down, "Man. This shit can't go by no quicker."

G I N A | S U A R E Z

"Babe, she's going to be fine. This is Savay we're talking about."

I nodded still a bit worry some. We both walked up to the front of the step to see Victoria sitting on the porch.

"Hey Tony, I wanted to talk to you." She got up wiping her dusty hands on her pants leg.

I stepped in front of him putting my weight on one foot. "Uh, A-alone."

I scrunched my face turning to Tony, "Did this bit-

"Stop. Victoria whatever you have to say, you can say it in front of my girlfriend."

"Does she know what you do?"

"Yeah bitch, do you want to know what I'm about to do to you though?" I dropped my purse to the floor as I charge towards her.

Tony yanked my waist putting me by his side, "Sorry. But if you can't say it with her around, it shouldn't be said." He nodded

"Period bitch. He doesn't want you, get the fucking memo. Leave us the fuck alone." I snatched my purse off the floor while yanking Tony's hand going into the house.

He closed the door laughing as he took off his jacket, "What the hell funny?"

"For a bitch that's ugly, you sure was ready to fight." He teased

"Yeah, It's mines. Fuck she need with my shit? Ain't nothing over here she needs. She clowned out." I rolled my eyes

Tony tackled me on the couch showering me with kisses as I laughed. "Listen, baby, I'll be damned if I go back to somebody who messed me over. There's nothing to worry about. You the one who has my heart."

I smiled as our lips met each other.