21.

Chapter 21 | mature content whores!!

S A V A Y | S U A R E Z

"You killed him," I mumbled

He looked up from the tv with confusion on his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"You killed Conner."

His face showed it, he cleared his throat as he stood up. "Baby, your hallucinating."

"I saw it on the camera Orlando, why would you do that?" Tears filled my eyes as he tried to touch me. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me! you're a sick motherfucker."

His eyes turned black as those words fell out my mouth, "Don't sit there and act like you don't do the same thing I do for a living, Savay."

"TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT ORLANDO! I DON'T DO THIS SHIT FOR FUN."

I gasped remembering everything that was said earlier. "Then you sat there, in my face. Blaming, and taunting me as if I'm a heartless soul and did it. When it was you the whole time. What the hell is wrong with you?"

I hiccuped as he fell to his knees falling in front of me. "Baby, please let me explain."

My hand went across his face as his jaws clenched. He put his head down. "He did nothing to you. Why did you do that?!"

"I thought I was losing you." He looked up as my heart melted from the burning bright red eyes that laid out in front of me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You were going to him every single day Savay. I thought it was just more than him helping you with your problems. I love you with everything and every lick of strength I have in my body. I'll do anything to keep you. Even if it means taking those lives who tried to interfere with what we have going on."

"Tell me what happened," I mumbled

"I went there knowing you had an appointment and I wanted to witness myself what was going on. Conner told me that you came onto him during y'all last session. I grew rage and anger and told him to stop lying. He just continued to, I don't know what came over me. But by the time I was done, He's body sat there lifeless. I'm so sorry baby." His cried grew louder as he yanked onto my sweater.

I bent down pushing his face up to mines as I made eye contact with him. "I want you to know, that nothing was going on with me and him. You should have come to me first about it. We're the ones in the relationship. He owed you nothing, not even an explanation. This is where the communication comes in at."

He sat there looking at me as I dragged him to the bed. My head hurt from so much crying so I can imagine what he felt like.

"How did you find out that I did it?"

"Cameras in front of his office."

He quickly sat up but I gently grabbed his arm, "Orlando. it's alright. I deleted it and broke the camera in front of it."

He sat back as a sense of relief took over his body, "I love you. I was upset knowing you did it. But I couldn't dare leave that tape when I knew the only thing that would come out of it was you being put behind bars. I wouldn't be able to live life the same."

"Why not?" My hands intertwined with his as we both laid in the dark.

"Because of your basically my life. It's all pointless if you're not there to support me. Or help me when I'm down or choke me when I roll my eyes." We both shared a gentle laugh

We sat there for a long silence. When I saw that tape... I wanted to break up with him. That was my intention when I first walked through that door. But I just couldn't do it. And realizing that he killed for me, makes my heart warm in delight knowing that I have a Joe Goldberg by my side.

There's no way this relationship is ending. It's just getting fucking started. I laughed realizing this was just like You. Somehow, I was adored by the fact that my man killed for me. What the hell was Beck thinking?

Orlando rolled on top of me kissing my neck. "I think it's time you get some stress reliever." His smirked laid against my neck as he grabbed on my breast.

He hovered over me as he yanked my pants down roughly. A moan fell from my lips as he growled. I lifted up my shirt as I heard it hit the blinds of our window while throwing it. He gently spread my legs apart as he kissed my thighs. I was surprised that I didn't taste blood from how hard I was biting my lip.

He put sloppy kisses between my thighs while groaning. I clenched my thighs from the sound and he roughly held them in place. "Damn Savay, stop squirming." I felt my panties getting soaked from how he was handling me. He rubbed the fabric against my clit and smirked.

"Stop teasing." I slapped his arm. The sound of his laugh filled my ears as he slowly ripped my panties off... Literally. "You ready?" He asked furrowing his brow. I mocked him, "Duh nigga, come-

I stop my sentence as he stuck two fingers in me, "Damn you so wet." He took his fingers out and sucked on them then put them back in me. This movement happened a couple more seconds until his tongue massaged my lips. He rotated his tongue between my lips as I arched my back.

"Pooda, okay. That's enough." I moaned gasping for air.

I pushed his head down to stop but he grabbed my wrist pinning them to the side of me. I felt myself about to cum as my thighs shook slowly. He slurped harder and I felt the sheets get wetter as I squirted.

"You so beautiful." I bit my lip yanking him towards me kissing him tasting myself. He rubbed my clit as I moaned in his mouth. He smirked, "You feel better?" I hummed as my eyes fell heavy. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me close kissing my forehead.

"I love you so much, Savay."