EZ/OC 1

"Jesus Christ," Roe grumbled as she bumbled drunkenly down the alley. "This is gonna sting for a while."

Behind her, she heard the all too familiar whoop of a police car. She stopped, putting her hands up, and turned around to see Franky Rogan shining a flashlight in her face.

"Fuck, Franky, it's just me," Roe huffed.

"You been drinking?" He asked, lowering the light from her face.

"And fighting," she shrugged. "Please don't take me in. I'm just going home. Better than driving, isn't it?"

"You don't have your license anymore," he reminded her.

"Didn't stop me the last time," she rolled her eyes. "Just take me home. Please don't arrest me."

"All units be advised," Franky's radio crackled loudly, "We have a 10-57 at 7663 Tioga."

"Shit," Franky hissed. "Don't get yourself killed, Monroe," he said sternly.

"Angel!"

Franky turned to see EZ, jogging down the alley after his brother. Angel was gone quickly, speeding away on his Harley, leaving EZ anxious and angry.

"EZ," Franky called out. "I need a favor, man."

"What?" He snapped, hurrying over.

"Take this girl home," he said, jumping back in his patrol car. "I got a call, I gotta go but she's hammered."

"I can walk," Roe said. "And I'm not hammered, I'm just a little drunk."

"Take her. You owe me after that Galindo shit at the hospital."

EZ nodded. "Yeah. Go ahead. I got it."

"It's not far," Roe said. "We can walk."

"I'm EZ, Ezekiel," he said, keeping pace beside her.

"I'm Roe," she said with a shrug.

They walked about a block quietly before she looked over at him, tapping his kutte. "You a Mayan?"

"Prospect," he said with a frown. "You know any of them?" He wasn't even sure how long he'd be around or what Angel would decide to do but he was committed until they told him otherwise.

"No," she shook her head. "Just seen em' around. They make enough noise you know when they're coming," she laughed a little.

"Yeah," EZ chuckled. Noticing her wobble a bit, EZ grabbed her arm. "You good?"

"I'm fine," she pulled her arm away. "Franky is just being a cop."

"I don't think anyone wants to see a girl get hurt on her way home," EZ suggested.

"How do you know Franky?"

"High school," EZ said. "You?"

"Drunk tank," she admitted shamelessly. "I had a couple of run-ins with the sheriff's office."

"A couple?" EZ asked with a smirk.

"Give or take," she shrugged. Roe pointed out her place, the house right on the corner, about fifty feet away. "I'm right here."

"You got kids?" He asked, noticing the toys in the yard.

"My sister has two," Roe explained. "I'm staying with her while I get back on my feet."

EZ nodded. "Alright. Look, Roe, if you get stuck again, need a ride or something," they passed under a street light and EZ gasped. Her eyes were dark, there was crusted blood down her chin as well as countless other cuts and bruises across her face. "Are you okay? Did someone do this to you?"

"I'm fine," she said. "I was in a fight, willingly."

"You were in a fight?" He asked, surprised, as they continued walking again.

"Yeah," she laughed. "It's just a little thing, needed some cash so I jumped in." Roe tried to downplay it hoping he wouldn't pry, the fights were quiet and she didn't know him well enough to trust he wouldn't blow it up.

"Uh, okay," he huffed. "Anyway, if you need a ride or something, I'm usually always at the clubhouse." Seeing her suspicious eyes, EZ added with a smile, "Maybe give Franky a break. He's already stressed."

Roe laughed and nodded. "Sure. Here, switch phones."

They handed each other their cell phones and saved their own numbers in the contacts then quickly exchanging back.

"Monroe?" He asked, looking at the information she'd input. "Your name is Monroe?"

She nodded. "My mom had a thing for Marylin. I guess it explains some of my problems. Anyway, thank you for the walk, EZ."

"Anytime," he smiled. "See you next time."

"You think we'll meet again? Drunk or not?"

EZ nodded with a little smirk, "Probably drunk, but yeah, I do."

I have a few one shots of these two crazy kids so if you enjoy this let me know!