Gino Vento

Super shortie to start us off!! Vote and comment, please! Xoxo!

*I don't write 'real people', ever, but this was playing in my head since Clayton Cardenas posted that goofy video of Gino being adorable and awkward.*

"Yikes."

Lizzie cringed when she approached Gino, his face a mess of fake blood and prosthetic wounds.

"That is the usual reaction I get from women when they, ya know, just look right at my face," he said with a pout.

Immediately her face flushed. "I'm so sorry. It's the makeup. I swear," she backpedaled.

"Don't lie to him," Clayton teased, shoving his phone in Gino's face. "Play it up, show the ladies you're a sad little puppy."

"Come on," Gino chuckled. "You recording?"

"I'm on live, bro," Clayton laughed.

"Leave him alone," Lizzie laughed, powdering Gino's nose. "Besides you can't be live, you're filming."

Clayton's eyes popped. "Ah shit," he fumbled with his phone.

"See man, you gotta lay off me. You're gonna get in trouble for that shit," Gino now had the high ground. "Too busy busting my balls."

"FX is gonna be the only one busting balls if they see that," Lizzie remarked. "Clayton you're shiny," she added, moving toward him.

"Yeah, 'cause it's hot as fuck," he announced with annoyance. "You know he likes you, right?" Clayton said quietly while she freshened him up.

"What?" She said loudly. "No, he doesn't, we're friends."

"Nah, he does," Clayton chuckled. "Look at him."

Lizzie turned back to see Gino pouting, struggling to find the words to keep their conversation going.

"You okay there, Gino Bo Beano?" Lizzie asked.

"Huh?" He looked up, confused and adorable, and quickly nodded. "Oh, yeah, yeah."

"You're such a fucking dork," Clayton laughed. "Lizzie you wanna grab a drink after this?"

"Oh, uh, sure," she shrugged. It wasn't the first time they'd gone out but considering what he'd just told her she was unsure of his intentions.

"How about you, Gino? Wanna take Lizzie out for a drink?"

"You're a fucking dick," Gino huffed, a small smile curling his lips.

"Don't leave the girl hanging," Clayton teased.

Gino smirked and nodded, fiddling with the days pages. "Yeah, I do," he admitted just as his papers fell from his hands and flittered to the ground. "Ah shit."

Clayton laughed loudly as he strolled away from them, "Just don't spill a drink on her, clumsy."