Chapter Thirty

Two months later; May 13th

-----

"Shawn, we are not naming our baby Peter or Petra, forget it." I groaned as Shawn proceeds to tells me about the good qualities of the names.

"Alright Muffin," he relents, "but how about Raul?" I glare at him from where I was sat on the sofa opposite him. "Fine." He pouts.

Squeals interrupted our conversation as Meghan and Harry walked into our apartment, Harry carrying a wriggling Gia upside down. "We're back!" Meghan smiled, holding Noah. Archie, Bentley and Eloise followed behind them.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Eloise who came and sat next to me, leaning into me.

She hummed happily. "We played with Archie and Uncle Harry and Auntie Meghan in the garden! There were butterflies!"

"Were there now?" I smiled. "Did you catch one?"

"Uncle Harry did!" Bentley spoke for his sister, sitting next to his father. "It was so cool!"

Harry and Meghan joined us on the couches, letting the twins escape- most likely to go play in their play room. "They weren't too much trouble I hope," Shawn chuckles, watching when they ran off.

"They have a lot of energy," Meghan admitted. "Archie baby, how about you take Bent and Elle and go to their play room?"

Her son does as instructed, taking my childrens' hands and leading them away. "So, have you made any progress?" My sister-in-law asks.

"With names?" I look as Shawn. "Goodness no. We haven't agreed on anything so far. At this rate the baby will be nameless."

Harry grinned. "Good- we've come prepared." He pulled a piece of paper from his pocket. "We've made a list. And by 'we' I mean Meghan, the kids and I."

A look of amusement crossed mine and Shawn's faces. "Go on," I say.

"Let's start with boys names." He says. "Okay, I suggested Edward, Victor and David." Shawn and I both shake our heads. "Megs suggested Xavier, Wesley and James."

"I don't mind Xavier." I say, imagining having a son with the name.

"Archie suggested Hamish, Oliver and Beau."

Shawn smiled "I like those names, maybe we should leave the naming up to Archie!"

"Bentley suggested Philip, Shawn and Diego, Eloise suggested Olaf, Flynn and Flounder, Noah suggested Thomas The Tank Engine, Simba and Jack, and Gianna suggested Elmo, Grover and Ernie."

We all laughed at the name suggestions which had obviously come from the shows and movies Shawn and I allow them to watch.

"Girls names!" Meghan spoke loudly, taking the paper from her husband. "Harry suggested Amelia, Felicity and Melody, I suggested Violet, Hazel and Daisy."

"Violet's cute." I commented.

Shawn shook his head, "We've not naming our baby after a colour, Muffin."

"Archie suggested Rosie, Matilda and Audrey, Bentley suggested Merida, Tiana and Dora, and Eloise suggested Cinderella, Elsa and Anna."

"I think our kids like Disney." Shawn laughs.

"Noah suggested Jemima, Stella and Nala, and Gia suggested Ariel, Rapunzel and Snow White."

"They definately like Disney," I said. "And it's definately Shawn's fault."

-----

A/N
Unedited

Ik, Ik that was short

Do you think they'll use / consider any of those names?

Stay safe x

Bye