Chapter Twenty-Four

"So I don't need to beat the guy up?" A bored looking Harry sighed. "Are you sure? Because I would punch him to Mars if you want me to."

I rolled my eyes at the redhead as I folded neat piles of freshly washed clothing. "Yes Harry, I'm sure. It was a misunderstanding." I looked up at him, "are you going to sit there and stare or are you going to help me?"

Silently, he picked up a T-shirt began folding it. "I don't see why you don't just hire someone to do this. It's incredibly boring."

"Well, Harry," I started, "I, for one, don't like to spend unnecessary money to hire people when I am capable of doing it myself. Plus, it's only clothing. It's not going to hurt you."

"Whatever you say, Lils." He mumbled, right as Shawn entered the apartment, the four monkeys trailing behind him, wet and cold from the sudden downpour of rain.

"Morning Harry," he greeted, a friendly smile on his face. "Lilia, I'm going to run a bath for these little ones to warm them up. Could you grab them some clothes, please?"

I nod. "We don't want them to get sick. The last time that happened, we could have sunk a ship with the amount of snotty tissues there were." Harry grinned. "Don't look at me like that Henry, you're the one who passed your cold onto them." I grabbed put four outfits aside. "Put the clothes away for me, would you?"

I didn't give the older man the chance to reply before I walked off toward the bathroom, clothes in hand. "Here you go," I said to Shawn as I placed them next to the sink.

"Thanks, Muffin." He replied as he gave Noah a beard made of soap bubbles, making the children laugh. "Something came in the mail for you, by the way." He mentioned as he remembered the package. "I put it in the kitchen for you."

"I must've missed it. I'll go check then." I exited the bathroom, noticing Harry had obliged and put the clothes away. He was now sitting down, watching T.V. "Don't you have anything else to be doing? Go spend some time with Archie or Meghan."

"I came here to escape them." Harry laughed. "All I want is ten minutes without being dragged along somewhere by those two."

Being the nice sister I am, I left Harry to the program he was watching, and walked into the kitchen. Sure enough, there was a small package waiting for me. Hastily, I tore the pacel open, revealing its contents. Five envelopes sat inside, adressed to the kids and myself.

I peeled the envelope with my name on open, and took the card out.

Inside, Gemma had written a lovely message, asking for me to be her matron of honour, and had also put a bracelet with it

Inside, Gemma had written a lovely message, asking for me to be her matron of honour, and had also put a bracelet with it. Assuming the other envelopes were similar, I called for the others. "Shawn, could you bring the kids out here please?"

He did so, rounding the lot of them into the kitchen so that they were all standing next to me. "Now, Auntie Gem has sent you all something, okay?" I handed Bentley and Noah theirs first.

 "Now, Auntie Gem has sent you all something, okay?" I handed Bentley and Noah theirs first

Once they managed to open them, Shawn realised what was going on. "Did Gemma and Cal start planning their wedding?" I nodded. "Did you get something?" I nodded again, handing him my card while helping Noah put the jigsaw puzzle together. "Matron of Honour, huh?"

"That means alot of planning for me," I say. "Including the Hens Night." I smirked. Eloise tugged on the sleeve of my jumper. "Theres one for you girls too, don't worry."

Shawn and I read and explained everything to the four children, which left some very happy smiles on their faces, especially since 'Auntie Gem' and 'Uncle Mikey' were getting married soon

"This is going to be a very full-on wedding with these guys in it." I joked. "And no one else will be allowed to touch the cake when Gia sees it."

"Well, Gem and Cal can be pretty full-on too, so I wouldn't expect anything less."

-----

A/N
Unedited as usual

Im sososososososososososososo sorry I haven't updates in like, 202836282028272 years.

There's some stuff going on right now, but hey, at least Gemma and Calum are finally getting married, right?