Chapter Fourteen

I yawned as I recognised the familiar comfort of my bed in Shawn and I's Kensington Palace apartment. I remembered that we had gotten back home in the late hours of the night, probably around eleven o'clock.

The kids and I were all exhausted, while Shawn had as much energy as the energiser bunny. He had apparently awoken at seven this morning, and had cooked us all a hearty breakfast to eat in bed. Bless this child.

Shawn had brought all the children into our bedroom, and let them snuggle into our bed with us. Thank goodness the bed was large enough to fit two adults and four kids semi comfortably.

"Whatever you do," I started, looking at the kids, "don't spill your orange juice. I don't want to have to get new sheets out." They all nodded. "Or your food for that matter. Keep the furnature clean."

Ignoring my comment, Shawn proceded to knock his glass of juice over the doona, not realising until Eloise shrieked as some spilled on her, causing Gianna to laugh almost uncontrollably.

"Shawn Peter Raul, were you even listening?" I groaned as I helped the kids off the bed, stripping the donna cover off the bed. "It's only ten and you've already made a mess of the place." He was as bad as the kids sometimes.

"Sorry," he grinned childishly. "It won't happen again. Promise!"

I bundled the cover in my arms, heading toward the laundry room. "You're right it won't, mister. Go get them dressed." I threw it in the washing mashine and added the detergent, turning it on.

Every night before bed, I lay everyone's clothes out in their wardrobes to make it easier in the mornings, not having to search through everyones clothing in order to find a suitable outfit for the day.

We weren't planning on leaving the Palace today, so I had gotten out comfortable outfits which we wouldn't normally be allowed to wear out. Since we were staying home, I usually wouldn't colour code everything, but it has its perks. Such as spotting which kid is yours when you walk through the gardens.

I went with green today, a colour we had yet to wear out of Kensington. The two girls shared matching overalls, whilst the boys shared matching trousers. These are some fashionable children if you ask me.

Shawn re-entered the bedroom, four kids clad in green behind

Shawn re-entered the bedroom, four kids clad in green behind. "We're going to go outside. Are you coming?"

I sighed and looked at the still packed suitcases sitting on the floor. "I will be out shortly. I should probably unpack these first. You know how I am with procrastinating." Oh the art of procrastination. Doing physically everything possible except that thing you have to do. I still have that small pot plant from Kate sitting on the kitchen cupboard that I was supposed to water three years ago.

"We'll be in the garden," he walked out of the apartment, shutting the door behind the kids who were still trailing behind him. If I had to do chores, I'd do it the right way. Listening to your favourite Spotify playlist while singing and dancing around the house.

This playlist was probably the best ever created, only filled with Shawn and 5 Seconds of Summer's music. My guilty pleasures. I turned the volume up as 'Wrapped Around Your Finger' played loudly throughout the building.

It was one of their older songs, yes, but that doesn't mean it is no longer any good. If I'm being completely truthful, people's first songs are usually their better ones. I unzipped the first suitcase, that belonging to Gianna and Noah, and begun to put the clothing and other necessities away.

Since when did Gianna own a teacup? A teacup with the name and logo of the hotel we stayed at, to be precise. Toddlers. I laughed and shook my head at her antics before putting it aside.

-----

"I love it when you call me Señorita," I sung quietly under my breath as I walked out into thr gardens. It had been on my playlist, and was now stuck in my head. "I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya, but every touch is ooh la la la. It's true la la la."

Soon after we had gotten married, Shawn and I had written another song by the name 'Señorita'. "Ooh I should be running, ooh you keep me coming for ya." It was too catchy for its own good.

"Land in Miami, the air was hot from summer rain. Sweat dripping off me, before I even knew her name la la la. It felt like ooh la la la. Yeah noo." At the sound of hearing his voice, I spun around, watching as Shawn sauntered up to me.

"Sapphire moonlight, we danced for hours in the sand. Tequila sunrise, her body fit right in my hands la la la, it felt like ooh la la la yeah."

He took my hand and began to spin me in a slow circle as we sung the chorus. "I love it when you call me Señorita. I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya, but every touch is ooh la la la, it's true la la la. Ooh I should be running."

"Surprised you still know the words, old man." I smirked as we continued to slow dance on the sport, slowly swaying back and fourth. "Thought you would have forgotten them by now."

He just smiled at me and continued to sing softly. "Ooh you know I love it when you call me, Señorita, I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave ya, but every touch is ooh la la la, it's true la la la. Ooh I should be running, ooh you keep me coming for ya."

I watched as Eloise appeared over Shawn's shoulder, walking up to us with a confused expression, the twins following her. I pulled away from him and smiled at her. "What are you up to, gorgeous's?"

"Were you singing?" She asked as I nodded in answer. "You are good singers. I like your singing."

"Thank you Elle," Shawn smiled. "You're a pretty singer, too." The young girl looked happy with the compliment and hugged my leg, a normal thing she does.

I frown, my eyes skimming over the three kids. "Where's Ben?" Bentley wasn't usually the one to wander off, he was the one who kept everyone together.

"He was talking over there," Eloise said, pointing in a general direction to the right of us. "There are nice men over there."

My eyebrows creased in confusion and slight warning as I began to stroll where Elle had pointed, trying to act casual. Shawn and the kids followed me, Eloise taken to holding my hand.

I spotted Bentley talking to our senior gardener, Marcus. He was a lovely older man with a heart of gold. Originally, he was the gardener before Lucien, but he retired, leaving us with that horrible person. A younger guy stood next to him, a friendly smiled painted on his face. I recognised him as Levi, Marcus' apprentice.

-----

A/N
Unedited

Shawn, why didn't you tell me about your new song?

He has definately changed since 'Life of the Party'

Gotta admit that I really liked this chapter

KeeranJS and Pineapple, are you happy? Levi, whom is based of someone we know and are going to call... Rudolph, is now in the story.

yay.

Bye