29. jisung

felix was like a real life mirror version of me. he's born a day after me, and a total crackhead. he loves memes and dancing.

i genuinely like him a lot, partly because he's the first friend of minho's that i've met.

he tells me that he practises dancing with minho and that was how they got to know each other and bond.

the more he talks about how good minho is at dancing, be it hip-hop or pop, the more i want to see it. but i don't know how to bring up the topic to him.

hopefully he shows me sometime in the future.

walking hand in hand with him has become one of my favourite things to do.

there's one thing that bothers me, minho hasn't asked me out yet.

did he even intend to? is he not attracted to me anymore?

i want to make sure i'm not having false hope by clinging on to someone who doesn't feel the same.

his infatuation might have faded after getting to know me.

if this is the case, what do i do?

my thoughts are cut off and all i register in my head right now is being pulled by a gorgeous boy away from my new friend.

i yell at the boy who's stolen my heart.

"hyung, stop! i'm tired!"

fuck minho and his insane stamina, i can't keep up for shit.

part of me wants to stay and explore the zoo, but another part of me wants to follow minho wherever he desires.

as we sort out our little misunderstanding, i come to a conclusion that i am so gone for minho.

he's so sweet, wanting to get to know me better before rushing into things with me.

i've fallen so hard, fast and far that i'm sure i have no way of finding a way out.

though, i don't think i want to.

it isn't a bad thing at all.

———
i'm having a hard time juggling writing and exams so i can't promise a fast update. i'm sorry:[

minsung is making a speedy bit more progress👀