MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck... are you doing to me Catherine?" He questioned as we stared deeply into each other's eyes. "Huh?" he questioned once more."You got me falling for you but will you be able to catch me baby girl?" Jahseh whispered leaning forward pressing his forehead against mine.

I stared at the light brown eyes before me, the uniqueness of the color, a mixture of light and dark that resembled roasted chestnut making them appear alive than they already were so much emotion held inside bore into mines. His eyes resembled a lit match ablaze with color like Autumn. "I'm so madly fucking in love with you." he breathed out. "I'm so in love with you. Don't let me down...please."

I averted my eyes from his intense, emotional, penetrating stare as I tuck a loose strand of my lemonade braid back behind my ear only for it to emerge again as I looked down at the ground in deep thought. It felt as if a hand wrapped around my windpipe and squeezed my neck until I couldn't breathe properly and I felt as if my heart was going to burst through my chest. I've never expressed my feelings to anyone before. This was all new to me.

I could feel his body heat radiating off of him since we were sitting so close to each other. I screwed my eyes shut as small sighs exited my plump lips from Jahseh massaging my leg with his fingers, his fingernails grazing my skin. Still it felt so good as I tossed my head back in pure bliss, my braids following suit as it laid flat across my back.

His lips pressed into the flesh of my neck lingering as he laid a gentle kiss on it dragging the tip of his tongue slowly up my neck past my chin before smoothly sliding his tongue into my mouth capturing my lips with his. Jahseh gripped the back of my hair with his hand balling it into a fist snapping my head back as a gasp left my mouth.

He dug his teeth into my bottom lip licking, sucking, and nibbling on it. I broke the kiss once again as he growled, gripping my neck to apply pressure as I let out a strangled moan from the discomfort. Jahseh let go and I immediately sucked in air. 

My pussy clenched in yearn for him. I could feel my juices leaking out of my hole as I squeezed my legs shut while balling my fist, I was balling my fist so hard I wouldn't even be surprised if my knuckles were white. 

Jahseh massaged lazy circles into my skin, his light brown eyes staring intensely into mine. I grabbed at his hand to stop his movements as he knitted his eyebrows in confusion. I slowly moved his hand up my leg as I bit my lip at the feeling not breaking eye contact. 

Jahseh tilted his head to the side with a smirk as I abruptly stopped and moved my hand turning shy all of a sudden. I was feeling slight embarrassment from my actions and for that I averted my attention back to the ground.

I felt his thumb and index finger lift my chin as I kept my eyes low too ashamed to make eye contact. "Look at me." His raspy voice filled my eardrums.

My pupils dilated wider than normal when I made eye contact with him. Jahseh bit his lip. "Let me make you feel good." He whispered against my lips, his minty breath blowing in my face almost leaving me in a dazed conscious. "Just wanna touch you girl you got me like damn"

An uncontrollable heat rushed to my cheeks the color of scarlett as a small sound escaped my pouty lips. "J-Jahseh, I--"

"Please... baby." He kissed my lips gently shushing me. "You know a nigga like me don't beg just let me. No one's out here."

I blew out a shaky breath. "O-okay." I meekly responded glancing around.

I let out a surprised gasp at Jahseh's actions as he hooked his arms under my thighs with his hands placed on the upper part of my legs as he pulled me towards him till our crotches touched.