X

"What?" He looked at me awestruck.

"I think you heard me well. From this moment on, you and I have nothing to do with each other! Harin, make sure to make your stay comfortable. You can have his room once he's done packing." I turned and went up to my room.

Leedo follows fast behind me, I tried to close the door before he could make it, but he pushes the door open and locks it behind him. "Why are you acting like this? I thought we finally stood on some common ground!"

I laughed, "Leedo, you were just a bodyguard hired to protect me. Anyone can be a bodyguard."

"I don't want anyone else to be your bodyguard. You don't need anyone else but me, damn it!"

"Why?! Why do I need you?!" I turned my back on him.

He embraced me, "Because I care about you. More than you think, more than I wanted."

I felt like my throat was in a knot. I tried pushing him away, but couldn't. "Your fiancé is waiting for you." Once he heard those words he let go. "I didn't know you had someone, and here I was taking you away from your family. I was even..." I sighed, "It doesn't matter anymore, get your things and leave."

"It isn't what you think. We were engaged, but I called it off." He got closer, "I found out she wasn't who she said to be. She killed my friend over her stupid jealousy. I didn't find out about it after the day of our wedding. Her family and I thought it was because of a car accident, but it wasn't. I was able to leave and start anew, but she always found me and killed anyone who got close to me. So I decided to become a bodyguard. I wouldn't have anyone for her to hurt."

He closed up on me, "But since I've met you, you were the only one I saw. You are the only one I wanted to protect. No matter how bratty you got, I still wanted to be around you." He embraced me again.

"Leedo, you have to go." I didn't want to turn around. I felt like if I saw him, I'd cry. I moved away, but he grabbed my arms and made me face him.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you want me to go." He wasn't going to let this go.

I took a deep breath, and looked him in the eye, "I want you to go."

He let's go and nods, "If that's what you want." He backed up and left my room. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I let the tears that threatened to escape fall. I don't understand why it hurts so bad. It felt like someone ripped my heart out and killed it.

Weeks Later

The company will be opened tomorrow. I worked nonstop these past weeks, trying to find good workers. Harin has also been a good help and has really good judgment. After I finished some paperwork, I looked up to Harin, "Should we go out for a drink?"

Harin laughed, "I think you really need it."

"Yea." I laughed as well. I finished and we headed out.

Our drinks came, I took a sip of mine. This is so refreshing. I smiled brightly and Harin laughed.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here." My smile faded and I looked to my side. I couldn't believe who I saw. "Yonghoon. Leedo?"

"Oh, yes. Meet MY new bodyguard." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing in Greece, anyway?" I asked him.

"I'm the Vice CEO of the new company."

"You're what?!" I slam my glass on the counter, and it breaks in my hand. "Over my dead body, you are."

"Yunhee, You're bleeding. Let's go." Harin tries to get a hold of me.

"I'll make sure you have a job way below that. This is my company, not my father's." Harin walks around until he's in front of me, and he puts over his shoulder. "Hey Harin, I'm not done with him!"

I glare at Yonghoon. You're dead! I motioned to him. I glared at Leedo, who had his hands in a fist and was clenching his teeth. You're also dead! I motioned to Leedo.