Epilogue: War [fixed]

Start from the beginning

*1 month before*

Really nothing happened other then going plus ultra with training to make those who are fighting fully prepared. The evacuations of both Mustufu and Tokyo started at the beginning of this month. That got finished just in time.

*present*

I put my hand on my ear piece to speak with the trust worthy heroes.

Izuku: Everyone in place?

This earned me several confirmations and some snark from the others.

*elsewhere Author POV*

In the hero Association main HQ there were 11 sets of eyes watching the video feed of Arsenal waiting to face off against the PLF.

Eri: Mommy will papa be ok?

Fuyumi: Eri dear your father is one of the strongest heroes I know so I believe he'll come back no problem.

The young girl was still concerned for her father. Not just hero the 10 women who loved him watched on. Some prayed for him to come back. Some prayed he changed his mind and stayed with them here. Others just hoped he comes back.

*Izuku POV*

I noticed movement in the distance that causes my heart rate to spike, and adrenaline to flood my system. Then it became viable that Shigaraki who was basically levitating. He also had a suit on like all for one minus the Vader like mask, but still the creepy hand over his face.

Shigaraki: Arsenal what are you doing?

Izuku: 'time for mind games' What am I doing?

Shigaraki: That's what I'm asking.

Izuku: 'boo he needs to watch more parodies' I'm here to stop you.

Shigaraki: I got an army and I'm practically a god now.

Izuku: If your a god you look awfully puny shiggy

Shigaraki: What did you call me?

Izuku: Shiggy, you know short for Shigaraki. Though maybe I should call you all for one huh. Oh! I know how bout All For Shiggy?

(Start first song here)

Shigaraki: Fuck it I'm going to kill him. I was going to let you and your bitches live cause of my respect for your father, but.....

I cut him off by driving my knee into his gut.

Re-Destro: Supreme leader!

Izuku: Now!

The heroes that had been hiding on top of buildings showed themselves and quickly started engaging various memebets of the PLF. I didn't get much time to think as Shigaraki quickly launches the quirk stealing tentacles at me. I dodge those which irritated the man child. We charged at eachother with Shigaraki going for a punch which I used my leg to hook his arm and bring it down opening up his defense. I then went for three kicks in rapid succession.

 I then went for three kicks in rapid succession