Calm Before the Storm

*Izuku POV*

Well upside is I didn't die using unlimited lost works.  Down side is I was in massive trouble for worrying the girls.

Right now we were in the living room, and everyone was cuddled up to me in some way.  I was sitting in the middle of the couch with Momo and Nemu were on my left and right respectively, both held the arm next to them.  Ochaco, and kyo were next to my legs with Yu leaning against them.  Mina was in my lap with her back against my chest.  Nejire, Himiko, and Itsuka were leaning on my back.  Finally Fuyumi looked as if she was surprised at this or wanted to get in on it.

Izuku: Come on girls I said I was sorry for being reckless again.

Nemuri: To bad this is your punishment for now.

Izuku: How can I make it up to your all?

Girls: Hmmm.........💡 sing for us.

Izuku: Will you forgive me for this then?

Momo: Maybe.

Izuku: Fine

*Time skip chibi Izuku getting ready*

Izuku: Ready?

Hero course: Yeah!

(An absolutely killer cover.  If you question your sexuality it's not my fault)

I had just finished the song when the girls started asking for the next one.

Izuku: Geeze keep your pants on I was getting to it.  'I should not have said that'

Nemuri: Oho?  Do you want to see what's underneather them?

She put a finer in her belt loop and pulled down slightly.  I caught sight of green before shaking my head while completely red.

Izuku: I'll sing please stop teasing me Nemu.

Now it was her turn to turn red.  While I was deciding on a song I heard Mina tease the teacher.

Mina: Nemu huh 😏.  Did something good happen?

Izuku: Ok I'm ready.

Itsuka: Are you singing about yourself with that one?

Izuku: What do you mean?

Mina: Well your heart is like the flame talked about in the beginning.

Izuku: Sorry girls this is just a song.

(Scene fades to black when the lights come back up Izuku is on a stage with the rest of way to the Dawn)

Izuku: Alright everyone ready for the next song?

I watch as the crowd goes wild.

Izuku: But first i need the lights guys to cut them.  When I give the signal they can turn it up for a surprise.

I reinforced my eye sight as I saw the four come out from back stage.

Izuku: Now!

Instead of the regular lights.  The technicians turned on the black lights.