Side Story: Day in the life of Izuku Midoriya

A/N so this is part of some side content for character building as well as world building that I'll do every so often.  If all goes well I'll do more of them more often.  If you want to see anyone specific that I've brought up let me know.  Without further ado.

This takes place after the students are back from break but before the sports festival.

*Izuku POV*

I woke up just before my alarm which isn't unsual for me.  After getting dressed in my running gear, which currently consist of a black tank top and green shorts I grab my headphones and head out.  My usual course was about four laps around U.A. feeling like going 'plus ultra' this morning after doing trip around the school I head into town.  Nothing really interesting happened but I did get to enjoy the sunrise around the buildings.

Getting back to the dorms I notice a few of the other early birds are either eating breakfast, or chilling in the common space before classes start.

Iida: Midoriya how was the run?

Izuku: Good thanks Iida.

Mineta: Midoriya are you trying to crash the females here you bastard!

Izuku: Mineta what are you talking about.

Before he could reply I notice our female dorm mates all have red faces and are stareing at me.  The only ones that stood out were Mina who had a nose bleed and was giving me a thumbs up, Asui who needed to pick up her jaw, and Hagakure whose back was to me.

Izuku: Do i really look that bad?

Girls&Mineta: No!/Yes!

Before I could say anything else the girls start beating Mineta.  All i could do was offer a prayer in hopes things go better for him.  Kirishima then comes over to me.

Kirishima: Hey IzuBro we still on to train and work on improving my quirk after class today?

Izuku: Yes we are bro.  Anyone else want to join to get help for the sports festival?

Momo: No thanks Izu.

Ochaco: Sorry Dekiru I already got a training plan.

Jirou: I'm good thanks.

Mina: Sorry Midori.

A little disappointed I give my best smile which seems to spread the red tint across all the girls faces.

*Author POV*

As Izuku headed back to his room to shower he was unaware of someone trying to come in whill he was distracted.

Momo: Mina how many times does this make since you confessed?

Mina: Come on Yaomomo don't tell me you don't was to see his muscles.  It's like he was carved from marble.

Momo *blushing*: Still not right.  Your acting like a female Mineta.

Mina *whispering*: I'm nothing like Mineta! *sigh* fine you win this time.

The two left with Izuku none the wiser.

*Izuku POV*

After my shower and getting dressed I head downstairs to make my breakfast.  After eating I see my friends off before I do my school work for the day.  That goes mostly as expected though I do enjoy listening to musicians that influenced my own art while I work.  Looking at the time it's not even noon yet.  I stretch with a yawn before getting up and head out to EMIYAs to get some practice before the festival.

As I walked through town I notice a few shops opening up.  As I browsed I ended up picking up some gifts for my friends.  I got a book for Momo and Iida, a new CD for Jirou, Mochi for Ochaco, training weights for kirishima (think what rock lee wore in naruto, but not just on the legs).