Versus AFO Part II: Izuku Unleashed

AFO: Sending a child to fight his own father.

Izuku: What are you talking about my father died while he was over seas!

AFO reached up and removed the mask on his head.  My eyes go wide when I see the face under the mask.

  My eyes go wide when I see the face under the mask

(Don't own the art credit to the artist.  Put him in AFO's suit)

Izuku: 😢 D-Dad?

AFO: long time no see Izuku I've missed you.

Izuku: But why?

AFO: ?

Izuku: 😡 Why did you let us believe you died!  Do you know why Mon died?  Or is that just your henchman doing your dirty work!

AFO: I did it to protect you two.  I know how you mom died.  To tell you the truth I hunted that villain down stole his quirk and killed him with his own power.

Izuku: 😥 You actually killed him.  Why would you think that would make this right?!  Were you always a villain?  Did mom know?

AFO: No i wasn't always a villain.  My quirk All for One lets me steal other quirks as well as give the quirks I've stolen to others.  Unlike One For All AFO is sentient and chooses it's users.  I'm currently the 8th user.  Your mom did not know.  Since I know your going to ask I got it while working over seas.

Izuku: Then Why didn't you come back?  Why not use that power to help others?

AFO: Again it's because AFO is sentient it picks those who have a strong desire to change the status quo.  It also carries the will and memories of the previous AFO users.  So while I am Hisashi Midoriya.  I am no longer the Hisashi Midoriya you knew as a small kid.

Izuku: Then that means I can fight you and not feel bad.

AFO: I still don't want to fight my own son.

Izuku: Then turn yourself in if you don't want to me fight me.

AFO: Suit yourself.

He puts the mask back on and next thing I know is that I'm launched into the side of a building.  Damn did that hurt.

???: Izuku!

Izuku: March King of Knights.

*Momo POV*

Momo: Izuku!

I scream his name as I see him launched into the side of a building, worrying for the man I'm dating.  Next thing I know is something fell from the sky right next to where Izuku should be creating a cloud of dust.  As the smoke clears Zuzu is standing tall with a gold and blue sword in his hand.  His eyes are different.  One is still emerald while the other is light blue with a small tint of green to it.  He quickly takes a fighting stance before charging the villain.  Hisashi just blast Zuzu away again into a building before the sword could reach him.