a/n

The summary:

All Lucky wants to do is finish out her senior year strong, and go to a culinary school in France, but life seems stacked against her. Being too poor to follow your dreams sucked, and her scholarships can only take her so far. As a famous pop singer once sang, "whoever said money can't solve your problems, must have not had enough money to solve them." And no words have ever rung truer.

So she became a camgirl behind her boyfriend's back.

Only she s/cammed the wrong person, and now they don't want to let Lucky go.

-

The Tags: 

BWWM

Obsessive

Camgirl

Dark Romance

-

The authors note:

So I've been bored and I need time before I can write another part to my other book, so I decided to goof and write a smut story.  

Is the writing particularly good? Well...I'm not tryna flex but...no. 

I don't normally write smut, so I'm testing the waters here. I also don't hate critiques, I actually love them, so if you want to go ham on this book I ain't no bitch I can take it fam. It's the only way I can get better.

 If you like this story don't be afraid (or too ashamed bc everyone has read smut) to tell me. If you want to help me out that would also be nice. Also, I'm using Grammarly which is awesome and helpful. 

I was mostly inspired by a song by the weeknd, and a writing prompt I saw floating around. Also, I'm writing this book to test how fast I can get to the point, whenever I write it takes forever for me to get to the main plot because I feel the need to set everything up through heavy exposition. It's both a good thing and a bad thing. 

So I'm honestly just grabbing a horse by the dick in this book.