ii. her

Psuedonym_86 had exited the chat before she did, which was a first. She laid on her back, completely breathless and slightly sweaty. She weakly wiped her hands off on a towel she had nearby before grabbing her phone. Sure enough, there was an additional $2, 205 in her account. She shakily stood up and exited the live chat. Holy shit

Lucky was excited about school, more so than usual. She went to an elite private school on a scholarship, and during her first years there she was worried that trust fund babies would tease her about her lack of money or for the pigment of her flesh. 

Somehow she had managed to find her own community. 

"Over here slut!" Ashlyn flagged Lucky down the hallways. Ash was in her tight cheer uniform, and the mustard yellow color popped nicely against Ashlyn's cinnamon-colored skin. "Bitch I thought you said you would never straighten your hair!" Lucky said before playfully shoving her friend. 

"It looks good though!" Lucky quickly added as Ashlyn flipped her newly bone straight hair over her shoulder and posed, "I know I look good, mama's got inches!" Ashlyn wrapped her arm around Lucky's shoulder, "What did you do this weekend? I thought you'd go to Alejandro's party, he was asking about you all night." 

If Luckys umber skin would permit her to get pale, she would have at this moment. 

"He shouldn't be anymore, we broke up a long time ago." She replied, casually avoiding the actual question. Alejandro was the only one at this school who went out of his way to pester her. 

"Have you told Mason about him yet?" 

"No,  Alejandro is too pathetic to get Mason involved. The guy acts like he's in elementary school." Lucky shrugged her shoulders as she and Ashlyn walked towards their lockers. 

Alejandro was the type of ex who wanted her to know that he was better off without her, she knew that his parties would only end in annoyance and sometimes vomit stains on her sweaters. She grew amused at the idea of taking Mason to one of Alejandro's infamous parties, he would no-doubt become furious at her ex's drunken advances. Mason would decorate Alejandro's walls with blood and his carpets with teeth.

"It's been a year and he's still got the hots for you. I bet he moans your name every time he fucks his girlfriend." Ashlyn started to fake moan her name. Some people stared at Ashlyn's little spectacle as she grabbed her friend's hips and pretended to fuck her from behind. "Oh Lucky! Oh I'm gonna come!" 

"You're so disgusting!" Lucky laughed and swatted her friend's hands away. 

The school bell rang, but no student was in a big rush to get to class. Lucky shrugged her backpack off her shoulders and shoved it in her locker.  

"See you at lunch bitch! Have fun with Jalapeno." Ashlyn winked before speed walking to class. 

-

As usual, she was the last person to class. This was mostly due to the fact that her locker was on the other side of the school, and the only seat available was in the back right next to dear old Alejandro. As she approached her desk, she could see the chewed piece of pink gum in her seat. She already knew who desecrated her seat.

"I didn't know we were in middle school." She sneered and kicked her ex in the shin, usually, her reactions were the reason he continued to bother her, Lucky knew this but she wanted to defend herself.

"Ms. Balder! I will have no violence in my class!" Ms. Merigold slapped her yardstick down. 

"He puts his hands on me all the time and you don't say anything!" she exclaimed. The students around her started to murmur to each other as they scrabbled to finish their homework at the last minute. This was the normal routine.