Card 5: Queen of Hearts

Start from the beginning

In the abandoned hotel, the phone in the wide-open room was ringing. Near the windows of the room, everyone was gathered in front of the phone, wearing their suits and shades, then Morpheus walks forward, picks up the phone and answers it. "We're in," he answers.

(A/N: Zelda looks like this)

 Then they went downstairs to the lower levels, then the back door open and one by one they step outside into the open dream world

Then they went downstairs to the lower levels, then the back door open and one by one they step outside into the open dream world. Cypher, Trinity, Zelda, Neo. Who stops and looks down at everything around him. Switch, Apoc, and Morpheus step out as well as Mouse was left guarding the headquarters. Neo walks down the steps as he looks around. Then Morpheus looks at Apoc and Switch. "We'll be back in an hour," he informs the two.

The nodded at him and he walks down the steps. Zelda exhales then from the corner of her eye, she saw Cypher pull out his phone, opens it and then drops it with the trash bin. This confused her, but she kept it in mind as she opens the door and got in the car.

~8~8~8~

Cypher drove down the road, Neo was looking out the window, Zelda sat in the middle as Trinity kept her eyes forward. Neo watches as people were just passing by "Unbelievable... isn't it?" Morpheus calls out and Neo looks at him. Trinity then looks at Zelda as she remains clam but kept her glare on Cypher. "What?" Trinity asks and Zelda looks at her. "What?" she asks. "I know that look you're giving. What's wrong?" she asks, Zelda exhales and leans in closer. To her, "I don't trust Cypher. I think he's up to something." she warns her, Trinity shot a look over at Cypher momentarily then back at her. "Are you sure?" she asks. Zelda nods at her, be on your guard." she warns her, Zelda then nods at her. "God." Neo mutters and Zelda looks at him, "What?" she asks and he points out onto the street. "We used to eat there every day after work," he said as he points out the noddle place.

Zelda couldn't help but smile at the memory. "They had really good noddles," she adds and he smiles a little at her. "I have these memories from my life. None of them happened." Neo states as he sounded disappointed. Zelda exhales and nods at him. "Except for, Riley." Neo states and she looks back at him again. "You were the only real one in the life," he states and Zelda's heard was jumping like crazy. Then he looks at her as she remains calm, but had a smile. "What does that mean?" he asks her. "It means the Matrix has no control over who you become," she answers. "But an oracle can?" he questions her. "That's different," Trinity calls out, Neo looks over to Morpheus, who turns away from them.

Then he looks back at Zelda as she looks forward with a straight face, "Did you go to her?" Neo asks Zelda to nod at him. "I did, about half a year ago," she answers him. "What did she tell you?" he asks her. Trinity looks at Zelda as she was quiet for a moment then turns to him, unsure of what to say. "She told me..." she states but then was cut short. "What?" he asks again. The words were stuck in Zelda's throat unable to answer the question. Afraid of what Neo would say if she did, then she looks away.

He was confused by her silence as she didn't say a word. "We're here," Morpheus calls out. Getting Neo's attention. "Neo, come with me." Morpheus states as he got out of the car.