I stretched my body to get his box of tissue that was on his dashboard and he groaned, smacking my ass.
We cleaned ourselves, after I had to tell Zayn that it was enough because he wanted to keep going.

I wore my clothes back, feeling his eyes on my every move. I sat in the position I was in previously when I got in the backseat, staring at him. He was already dressed but I honestly wished he was butt naked.
"I love the hair," I complimented and he smiled, showing off his spotless white teeth.
"I love your boobs," I scrunched up my nose and he chuckled, resting his hands on his knees so he was closer to me.
"I love your eyes," He was serious all of a sudden as he held my gaze. I sucked in a sharp breath, mimicking his posture so I was closer to him as well.
"—and your lips."
I smiled, leaned in and captured his plump lips. I kissed him hungrily, thrashing my tongue into his mouth and he kissed me back just as eagerly. Our kiss escalated really quickly as his hands were all over my body and I had to push him away.
He chuckled, eyeing me for seconds before squeezing his body through the seats to make his way to the passenger seat in the front.

I watched him in amusement, a very silly look on his face as he turned to look back at me.
"Wanna drive?"
He asked and my eyes widened in excitement. I nodded eagerly which made him chuckle yet again. I made my way to the driver's seat before I could even register my movements. I tucked my hair behind my ears, rubbed my palms together and I heard him laugh but ignored him.
What can I say? The car is fucking hot.

I started the engine and began to pull out of the parking of the park. Hell it hadn't occurred to me how others around must've heard our moans.
Thank heavens they don't know what I look like because that would've been a thousand times more embarrassing.

I had no idea where I was driving to and Zayn hadn't bothered to tell me either. He just typed away on his phone, occasionally glancing up at me because he was sat with his back leaning against the door— soo casually .
It felt soo relaxing and natural to see him being carefree. Usually he'd act all proper and elegant.

Unintentionally, I drove in the direction of my apartment complex. I wanted him to spend the night in my bed. He finally put his phone away and dedicated his time to me.
We never conversed, all he did was stare at me as I drove. His gaze bore holes into my head and I was dying to know what he was thinking.

We still had a lot to talk about and digest but we just wanted to enjoy each other's presence for as long as we could before untangling our issues.
I parked his car opposite the building. His cars have always been safe there, everyone must be scared to even lay a finger on it.
He furrowed his brows when he took in his surroundings, realization dawning on him that it was my apartment. However, he didn't utter a word but just opened his door and jumped out. Fuck he looks hot in that black sweats and white t-shirt.
It was fair to say he looked more his age compared to usual. He looked fucking stylish and fuckable.

Heck looking at him just made me horny all over again. I can still feel his earlier presence between my legs. Shit I can even feel his semen inside me and I mentally thank heavens that I never not take my pills.
I pulled out the key and hopped out as well, making sure to lock the car as I made my way around to get to him.
I lead the way and he followed me in silence. I had soo much I wanted to say to him but remained silent.
I knew we weren't just going to pick up from where we left off, I had no idea what our next move was going to be honestly but all that mattered to me was that he loves me. In a sick and twisted way that I never thought possible, he has feeling for me that matches what I have for him.

Luckily, Cheryl wasn't around when I opened the door and I couldn't have been happier. The last thing I wanted was for her to make Zayn feel very uncomfortable.
I lead him to my room which has changed soo much over the months.
It was a little bit decorated during my trying to change my life phase. Whether he noticed it or not, I couldn't tell because he never made a comment.
My laptop and various notepads were on my bed that I quickly packed to create more room to accommodate us.
"What are those for?"
He asked, sitting on the bed as I starched them nearly on my little work desk. My room was less spacious now.
"Assignments."
I answered simply and he quirked his brows questionably.
"—I'm schooling now."
I added and he smiled, biting his bottom lip. I needed to take a shower so I left him alone as I quickly freshened up. I knew I was still dreaming cause this has to be a dream. There was no way in hell that this was all actually happening.

I returned to my room to find him sprawled out on my bed, his hands tucked behind his head and his eyes screwed shut. I took in his appearance, admiring every inch of him that the dark would allow.
Heck he's soo fucking hot that I can't believe he's here with me. How could a man as sexy as him remotely even glance in my direction?
"What?"
He asked and it was only then that my eyes snapped to his face. I chuckled as I made my way over to him. I wasted no time in straddling his waist, his hand instantly secured my hips as I stared down at him.
"You're hot."
I whispered, leaning in to plant a quick kiss to his lips before pulling away to watch his expression. He reached out his hand and pulled on the knot that was securing my towel and next thing I knew, it fell apart, exposing my breasts for his hungry eyes.

He pulled the towel away so it was nowhere near me and tossed it to the ground. His eyes raked over my body, eyeing me like I were a piece of art that only his eyes are allowed to behold.
"You're hotter."
He finally replied and it took everything in my body not to roll my eyes. There was this boyish grin on his face that annoyed me because it was just too fucking adorable.
His durability got on my nerves as I smiled downed at him— genuinely.

I wanted to feel him inside me and that's all we did throughout the night. I rode him hard, my nails sinking into his chest and his into my hips as I rocked against him— my headboard hitting the wall vigorously.
My neighbors must be shaking from anger but I was getting some, I couldn't care less. It's been a long time coming.

We got rougher and rougher with every climax, feasting on each other like it was the last time we were allowed to do so.
He fucked me harder the louder I cried out his name, impaling me deeper with each thrust, making sure I wouldn't be able to walk properly afterwards.

I watched him sleep, his lips slightly parted as he rubbed how gorgeous he actually is in my face. Breakfast was a brilliant idea and immediately it popped into my mind, I was hopping off the bed softly to make pancakes—one of the only things I can make to perfection.

I could hear humming as I made my way to the kitchen.

Fuck me!

Cheryl beat me to it as she mixed whatever mixture she had in the bowl that was clad in her hand. She caught a glance of me and chuckled, her eyes running over my appearance with a dirty smirk on her face.

We were soo loud and careless last night that she must've heard everything. She wiggled her brows suggestively and I groaned, knowing I wouldn't hear the end of it anytime soon.
"I'm glad you finally listened to my advice." She started, turning her back to face me and I rolled my eyes hard. I hoisted myself up and sat on the cabinet, having no intention of replying her.
I reached for an apple and bit into it, praying she would shut up on her own accord before I had to ask her to.

My mind went into a whirlwind when I caught the sight of Zayn from my peripheral vision —in only his sweatpants because I had snatched up his t-shirt. The tattoos on his upper body will forever be my undoing.
"I never heard you scream that loud, even for Zayn."
She continued to talk— only this time I was embarrassed because he was right before me, parting my legs and positioning himself perfectly. 
"Shut up Cher!"
I warned but had little time to speak as he captured my lips into a short kiss, short but long enough for him to do things to my tongue.
"No really. I stayed up all night because you couldn't keep it down."
She teased further and Zayn smirked into our kiss. It must've boosted his damn ego.
"—apart from Zayn, I need to know who that lucky son-of-a-bitch is."
"Zayn."
He answered simply and the look on her face was that of pure and utter shock when she spun around. However, his was that of stupor, clearly displeased at the thought of any other man ever being between my legs as she had hinted.
"If there has been any other man in that bed, I'd fucking kill him."
He wasn't joking, that much I could lay my neck on a chopping board for as he stared at me with a clenched jaw.

I rolled my eyes, especially because I knew Kimberly was keeping his bed warm when we weren't together. So really, what right does he have getting angry at the mere thought of someone else keeping my bed warm also?

Cheryl coughed to break our stare down that she caused in the first place with her big mouth.
"There hasn't."
Weak— I know but I couldn't not give in. He visibly relaxed before smirking. It's fucking annoying but it's even more aggravating that I love it.
We had a lot of talking to do and I have no idea what we'd conclude but I know that whatever it is, we'd overcome it because I love him— we love each other.

Please vote • comment • share

•Princess T•