"I haven't worn this in such a long time, I forgot how clunky it is," Asami said, her bright voice contrasting the heaviness of her hero costume.

"When's the last time you used your quirk at full capacity?" Todoroki asked, getting to his feet.

"Long time," Asami said, moving toward the center of the room. "Would you like me to try it?"

Todoroki nodded. Asami sighed and then, like she had a realization. She turned her head to face him again, her ponytail flopping over her shoulder. "Is there a place outside? This is all so— um— expensive."

She needs to be outside to use her quirk at full capacity?! Todoroki motioned toward a slab of concrete surrounded by useless junk and trash outside of the building. It helped hide the training facility, even if it was on the outskirts of town.

They made their way outside, Asami squeezing her hands over and over again. She planted her feet down on the concrete slab. Her eyes met his again.

"You should get behind something."

Really? Seems like overkill. Todoroki stood behind a car door, peering out and giving her a thumbs up.

Saito clicked the side of her glasses, a blue light surrounding them. She moved her head from side to side, then shook out her arms. What is she doing? Todoroki felt his eyes narrow. Then, he felt the gust.

She raised her hands, wind beginning to blow throughout the yard. It was growing steadily. It picked up dust from the ground. Rocks and pebbles began forming into a tunnel formation. He watched her feet begin to hover, the blue light traveling down her body and lighting up her shoes.

Asami was focused. Pieces of junk and trash began flying around them. The wind tunnel was full of dirt and debris. Todoroki could see it traveling upwards toward the sky, his eyes wide. Pieces of earth began to crumble and rock underneath his feet, her body rose over the concrete slab. It began to crack and shudder, her teeth grit. The wind tunnel began to condense.

It was thinning, the air clearing. But, something strange was happening. The air became still. She started pulling all the wind toward her body, a huge circular ball of dust, debris and trash formed above her. She let out a yell, and flung out her hands.

Todoroki couldn't see. Dust and debris circling in a huge vortex all around him. He could feel his feet sliding against the ground. His eyes traveled upwards, seeing huge moving walls of dust and wind. Car doors, huge trash bins, everything imaginable circled around them. He could only see a sliver of blue sky. Electrical wires snapped and shuttered. Asami was floating in the middle, her ponytail was suspended in the air, like she wasn't effected by the wind.

Her expression was soft, but her limbs were shaking. Then, the wind began to slow. She fell from her position, the spikes in her shoes emerging again, crunching against the broken concrete. All of the debris began to carefully land, the wind placing everything where it should. Her chest was heaving.

Twister. That's her hero name. I've heard it before.

Todoroki, finally gaining his footing, ran up to her. He was avoiding the cracks and jugs of the concrete. She was crouched on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Are you alright, Saito? What was that? A vortex?" He asked, extending a hand.

She laughed, rolling her shoulder. "I— I'm fine. I think I pulled something though!" She smiled up at him, clicking the blue light off on her glasses.