Hi, (Joshler)

"I can see the heart eyes popping out of your head! Just go talk to him." Debby laughed at me as I stared across the restaurant at who I can only describe as the cutest boy I've ever been in the same room as.

I shook my head.

"I'd only embarrass myself." I sighed as I took a fry into my mouth.

"Tyler, it'll be fine. Worst case scenario, he turns out to be straight." Debby took a fry off of my plate.

"That doesn't help!" I whined as I looked over at the pale boy sitting at the counter.

"Look at him. He's got pink hair and he's wearing a tank top. He doesn't even look straight. Go for it." She nudged my shoulder.

Well I'm clearly about to make the worst decision of my life.

I got up and walked over to where he sat and placed myself onto the stool beside him.

"Hi," I shyly smiled at him.

He looked over at me and dragged his eyes down my body.

Is he... Checking me out?

"Hi," he smiled before going back to drinking his milkshake.

"My friend made me come over here..." I began.

"Oh. And what for?" A knowing smile made it's way to his face.

"You wouldn't, maybe, happen to be gay, would you?" I awkwardly asked.

Why do I have to be so introverted?

"Lucky for you I'm as straight as a circle." He winked at me. Like actually fucking winked. And it was so hot.

I nervously giggled.

"So... Are you going to ask me out or do I have to do it myself?" He moved in his seat so that he was facing me.

"Would you, maybe, want to go out with me sometime?" I was smiling like a fool.

"Maybe just a little bit." A playful smile danced on his face.

I could explode right now.

We exchanged numbers. I placed a kiss on his cheek before going back to where Debby was squealing.

"Calm down." I rolled my eyes at her. But on the inside I was freaking out just as much.