Us?

Kentrell POV

I was at Jayda house with the gang and we was just chilling we was all getting to know Kamiya more and she got to know a lot more about us she also got to learn a lot more about Kaylyn

"Y'all is a mess." Kamiya said laughing.

"Aye I'm telling you I tripped over KD big ears one day and I fell on my forehead which is how I got these damn dents. " I said everyone bust out laughing except him he was mugging.

"Yall better stop fucking wit KD he gon come back and beat y'all ass one day." Miracle said still laughing.

" Anyway I almost forgot but Miracle when you was gon tell me you and Ben was messing? " Kamiya asked.Their eyes got big.

"Uhh we thought you already knew I mean I am sitting in his lap." She sassed at Kamiya.

" Girl I did know I just was wondering when was YOU gon tell me. " She said back.Ben scratched his head.I shook my head they a mess.

"But aye don't get on us what bout you and Dentrell?" She asked.I glared at her.Her and Kamiya laughed.I honestly wanted to hear what Kamiya had to say so I just sat back to listen.

"Nun we just chillin." She said. I looked at her and shook my head.

"What?" I shook my head nun.

" But aye can you come outside wimme real quick. " She nodded and we made our way outside.

"What you mean we just chillin?" I asked. She looked at me confused.

"Because we are in still kinda in a sticky situation and i don--" I cut her off

"I thought you liked me I mean that's what you said." She then put her head down and sighed.

" I do a lot and we got to learn so much about each other but I feel like I just need a get outta this situation completely before I just jump back into another relationship. " I nodded understanding everything she meant,but I did want her bad and I was gonna do anything to get her but you heard her

She needs to get outta this situation completely before she can just jump back into a relationship.I

That meant that Nigga was gonna have to die.

"Ight I get it imma give you time but just know imma murk dat nigga ight." She looked up at me, looked back down and nodded.I looked down at her shook my head and pulled her into a hug.

Why she always looking down?Is the ground special?

After a few seconds we broke away from our hug and headed back in the house.

"Y'all good?" Boomer asked.I nodded

"So I'm hungry let's order sum." KD said. I shook my head Nigga hungry every 5 seconds.

"Y'all always hungry but imma head back to my aunts." Kamiya said I looked at her before grabbing her wrist so she wouldn't get up.

" it's dark yo--" she cut me off.

"Its right down across the street imma be ok I promise I'll call y'all if anything happen ight." I nodded and let go of her wrist she hugged everyone before walking out.

Lord please don't let nun happen.

Demond POV

 "Ayo let me know when you find her ass and make sure you bring her lil ass to the trap

"Ayo let me know when you find her ass and make sure you bring her lil ass to the trap." I told my niggas Smoke and Jay. I was in the look out for Kamiya she thought this was over.

"Ight aye we are her she coming from a house across the street." Smoke said.

" go get her before she can go anywhere else. "I told him.We said our good byes and I waited for him to call me back letting me know if they got her.

10 minutes later my phone was ringing.I looked at it to see Jay calling me so I answered it.

" Ayo we got her. " he said.

"Trap meet me there." I said before hanging up.

She got one ass whooping coming to her

Kamiya POV

As I was walking back across the street to my Aunts I felt like I was being watched

As I was walking back across the street to my Aunts I felt like I was being watched.I looked back and saw two sides making there way up to me they soon caught up to me and one grabbed me by my arm.

"Bro what are you doing let me go." He looked me up and down before licking his lips.

" sorry can't do dat but you coming wit us. " I looked at him like he was crazy.

"No I'm going home." I said snatching my arm away.I soon felt a cloth over my mouth as I tried to scream but it was only muffled.I was soon knocked out and put in a car.Who knows where we were going.

Hope you guys liked this chapter
So Demond Kidnapping now? 🤔
Make sure you guys vote and comment
Bye love you guys
~ Brace Face Lai 💙💙💙