Snake

November 3, 2017
Kamiya POV

It has been 2 weeks since what little incident that happened went down and me and Ken haven't talked since

It has been 2 weeks since what little incident that happened went down and me and Ken haven't talked since.Even though we weren't talking that didn't stop the boys from communicating with me.Also the girls and I got out bond back.

Right now I was at school after being suspended but Miracle and Jayda decided not to come for what I don't know.

I was walking down the hall going to my locker to get my stuff to go to my last class.I got what I needed and closed it and jumped when I seen Jordyn standing in front of me.I sighed while rolling my eyes.

"Jordyn what do you need?" I asked annoyed already by his presence.

"Well damn a Nigga can't come say hey to his bae." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not your bae." I said and he chuckled.

"But when I came over two days ago you said we could fuck on the low." He said with a smirk.

"That don't mean we date." I said.

"Mm believe what you want I'll see you later bae." He said kissing my cheek walking away.I huffed and walked to my last class

What have I done now

Kentrell POV

I was at home in the living room with Jania annoyed as fuck all she do is shine around me.

"Nene what do you want mane?" I asked irritated she huffed.

"Why you got an attitude?" She asked with a stank face.

"Why you whining?" I asked getting up finna head upstairs to my room.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"You know what you need to take yo ass home." I said going up the stairs and she followed.

"Yo Jania get out you pissing me off." I said sighing.

"Put me out." She yelled pushing me back making me bump into the wall

I'm really tired of hoes acting bold wit me must have forgot who I was

"Jania leave before I do sum I regret." I said taking a deep breath.

"Do it I ain't scared of you Kentrell." She said and she pushed me again I took a deep breath.

Don't choke her out Kentrell

"Bae can we watch a movie?" She asked and I looked at her weird

So we gonna act like she didn't just push me

"What the fuck?" I asked She went to sit on the bed and looked at me weird.

"What?" She asked I shook my head nothing.I went to sit on the bed as she looked for a movie to watch she soon stopped and looked down.

"Nene you good?" I asked She shook her head.She looked up at me and I seen she was crying.

"Jania tell me what's wrong now." I said and she wiped her face.

"Can you not get mad." She said and I sighed I nodded my head.

"I'm pregnant." She said and my eyes widened .

"Congratulations who the dad?" I asked and she smacked her lips.

"Nigga you." She said and I laughed.

"Girl if you don't get the fuck with that shit." I said grabbing the remote finding a movie she just stared at me and a tear rolled down her face.

"Bitch what it's not mine well that's until we get a DNA test." I said and she got up getting her shit together.

"Where you going?" I asked getting up grabbing her wrist before she could leave.

"You just say her laughed in my face and told me this child wasn't yours." She said and I sighed and just pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry ok but I want a DNA test." I said and she pushed me away and stormed out.

Damn mad ass

Kaylyn POV

I was sitting at home watching my camera footage from this cameras I set up in Kamiya room when she wasn't home.I say there for a few more moments until I saw her walk in with Jordyn.

Let's hope his dumbass follow this plan

Hey guys this wasn't the longest chapter but hope you liked it
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙