Where she at?

Kentrell POV

"Ayo y'all ever get a call from Miya?" Asked Miracle

"Ayo y'all ever get a call from Miya?" Asked Miracle. Everyone shook they head no.

"Lets got to her Aunt house see if she ight." I said. Everyone got up and we headed over there.Jayda knocked 3 times.It finally opened revealing her Aunt.

"Oh hey Jayda and Jayda friends." She said.

" Hi Ms.Krissy is Kamiya here She hasn't called us and she said she would when she got back her. " Jayda said.She looked at us confused before letting us in.

"Kamiya never came back here that's why I thought she was still with you and maybe she was staying over." She said. I looked back at everyone with that what the fuck face.They gave it right back to me.

"Wait so she not here?" Miracle asked. She shook her head.My phone started ringing.

"Ayo it's Kamiya hush right quick." I said. Then I put it on speaker.All I heard was Kamiya screaming.Sounded like she was fighting somebody,trying to get away.

"Kamiya." I said trying to sound calm. Everyone gathered around me to listen.

"KAMIYA!" I yelled . I just wanted to hear her say she was ok.The screaming stopped.

"Kentrell?" She asked. She sounded normal I guess.

"Yea you good? Where you at? Why you was screaming? I needa come get you from somewhere?" I was asking so many questions but I needed to know.

" Kentrell you have to hurry and come get me Demond took me and we at his trap please come imma die here. " She said breaking down.I clinched onto the phone tight.

Nigga just don't know when to stop

"Ok calm down ight you ight where yo-" i was cut off by her screaming and the line going dead.

"Goddamnit!" I yelled as I put my head in my hands.

" Kentrell she going to be ok. " Kay said looking down at me with a slight smile.I gave one back.

"I appreciate you saying that but did you hear her?" I asked. Everyone looked down.

"Y'all have to find my niece please." Her Aunt said I looked at her and sighed.

"We will thats on me." I said. She gave me a smile.I looked over at Jayda and Miracle looked like they was thinking .

"She said she was at his trap? " Miracle asked .I nodded she went back to thinking.

"You know where it's at? " I asked.She looked at me like she was still thinking .

"I think idk wait I do I know somebody named Jay that work with him imma call see if he will give me and idea." She pulled out her phone to call him Ben stopped her.

" how you got his number? "Ben asked.She looked at him and sighed.

" Because we use to mess before I moved down here. " She said he nodded and let her call.