Ouuuuu

Kentrell POV

"Mane that girl she was real cute

"Mane that girl she was real cute ." I said to the guys we were outside my house on the porch.

"Bruh you is a hoe, you like every girl you see. " KD said.Everyone laughed except me I mugged them all.

"No I'm serious she gave me this vibe." I don't know nothing bout her but by her vibe she gave off I could tell she was chill.

"Look at this Nigga in love. " Bommer said I mugged him

I mean I liked her but love no not yet I didn't even know her like dat.

"Call Jayda see if her Miracle and Kamiya can come over." Three said.I nodded and called Jayda up and she said they would be here in 20.

*20 mins later*

"We here hoes!" I heard Miracle yell .

"We in the kitchen!" I yelled back.

"Always in the kitchen eating up all the snacks . "Jayda said .

"You forever got something to say. "KD said mugging her.She rolled her eyes.I looked over at Kamiya to see her looking dead straight into her phone so I went up to her and snatched it out her hands.

"You not gonna speak? " I said being annoying.

"Come on stop playing and give me my shit." She said rolling her eyes.

"Nope no phones over here. " I said smiling.She looked at me and rolled her eyes again.

"Keep rolling dem bitches they gon get stuck." KD said making me chuckle. She flicked him off and tried to reach for her phone but didn't get it.

"Come on bruh stop playing." She said in a irritated tone.

"Why you want it so bad?" I asked curious .

"Cuz I do." She said and mugged me with an attitude.

"You must got a nigga? " I asked hella curious.She looked at me and chuckled.

"No but even if I did it's nun of your business." She sassed back. Everybody laughed......I ain't see shit that was funny.

"It is my business." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"No we is not together so back up. " She said and snatched her phone outta my hand with her stank attitude.

"Its ok cuz I got something for that attitude you got." I mumble.

"Boy shut up and stop fucking wit her she don't want you." Miracle ugly big nose headass said.I mugged her.I smirked at Kamiya.

"You sure she don't." Kamiya looked at me. Then looked away quick.

"Well shii I really don't know I'm just saying." She said. I looked over at Kamiya and I could tell something was wrong.

"Kamiya." I asked she looked up at me like she had something to say but didn't want to say it.

"You okay ? " She nodded and looked back down at her phone and didn't say another word.

I didn't know what was wrong,but I was gonna find out.

Hey hoes I'm back
Sorry it's a short chapter next one gonna be longer
What y'all think wrong wit Kamiya?🤔
Kentrell seem to like her 💀 let's see how that go
Love you guys bye
                                ~ Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙